Overhaul!

'Crap! This is bad! What should I do? Think! Think Midoriya! ' Midoriya couldn't help worrying about this situation. Eri tightly holding onto him, Chisaki standing infront of him. 'I can't just let him take her back! I already know what she goes through, I can't simply let her go...'

"Sorry about her young man. I didn't mean for my daughter to cause anyone any trouble." Chisaki started,

'You cant lie to me Chisaki.' "Ah no, its no problem sir. However, I don't mean to pry, but I was curious of how such a little girl got all these injuries on her harms and legs." Midoriya tightened his grip on Eri.

"She was playing rather roughly and fell, I told you she liked running didn't I? Lets go Eri, we don't want to take up more of the poor student's time."

'He sounds rather irritated, but I can't let her go.' "She doesn't really seem to want to go anywhere right now sir." Midoriya pointed out as he felt Eri's grip getting tighter.

Chisaki sighs before waving Midoriya to follow him as he says, "Well if you want me to go more in depth about this whole thing then I suppose you should follow me."

Midoriya stands up, carefully lifting Eri up in his arms, and begins to follow Chisaki down the alleyway. 'Nighteye's agency should already be keeping surveillance on Chisaki at this point, so I think that they shouldn't be too far from us right now in case I need backup.'

"You see, Eri has always had some trouble following instructions, and as I've already told you, she plays a little too rough and ends up hurting herself." He tugs at his glove, Eri noticed this and tried to break free from Midoriya but he holds her tighter.

Midoriya stops walking and looks down to the ground of the alleyway before speaking up, "Kai Chisaki..." Chisaki hears this and stops, slowly turning his head to look at Midoriya, "Quirk, Overhaul. Leader of one of the greatest remaining villain organizations, hospitalized the previous leader as he didn't agree with your plans. What were those? Ah yes..." He grips Eri tighter, "Using Eri to create quirk cancelling bullets. Did I miss anything, Overhaul?"

They both stand still, looking at one another for a few minutes before Chisaki broke the silence.

"You know a lot for a UA Student don't ya?" He removed both of his gloves at this point, making Eri start crying,

"L-let me go! Or he'll kill you!" She sobs into Midoriya's shirt.

He pats her head comfortingly, "Don't worry about me Eri, Im stronger than you'd think. Chisaki," he turns his attention to the man in the mask, "Im going to make sure that you Never lay a finger on Eri ever again, no, I wont even let you see her ever again."

"Hahah! You've sure got guts for a student I'll give you that! But no amount of guts are gonna help you here, your already a dead man in my books."

Midoriya, after hearing this, took out his phone behind his back and sent a message to the UA Students about his predicament and then his location as fast as he could.

"Hey Nighteye! Your here already right?!" Midoriya yelled out.

He felt a slight shift in the wind behind him and turned around to see Nighteye, Bubble Girl, and Mirio step out from behind the corner looking a little surprised.

"Take care of Eri for a little." He was about to float her over to them with his air quirk but felt her grip harden. He smiled at her as he said, "Don't worry, they're good people, and I'll be fine." He pet her hair again, making her relax a little. He then float her over to Bubble Girl who grabbed her in her arms and started trying to calm her down. 'Good, now...' "Nighteye, I'm just a student without a provincial license, so I can't legally fight without a pro's approval, would you mind allowing me to take on Chisaki. Besides, I've already given you enough proof to arrest him haven't I?"

"U-uh, sure kid..." He was still a little confused as to how this kid knew all this stuff that even He didn't know about.

"Alright." Midoriya said, getting into a battle stance. "You guys better back up a bit, I know it sounds cocky, but you'll only be a distraction, besides, you have Eri right now, so his main target is you."

They hesitated before nodding and started running to a safe distance.

"Good." Chisaki said, "Now that those Hinderances are gone, I can fight You Mr. Student. But Im sure that you know there isn't any way you can beat me right? YOUR COMPLETELY IN THE WRONG LEAGUE!" He launched a large scale spike attack at Midoriya through the alley floor and walls.

Midoriya activated his elemental quirk and broke the stone spikes as soon as they made contact with him, much to Chisaki's disapproval, he then rushed straight behind Chisaki using OFA 25% to instantly appear there. He launched a 10% punch infused with his fire quirk into Overhaul's back, launching him out of the alley with a burn mark along his back.

Chisaki groaned as he stood up, "Not bad, for a weakling! That attack wont do any good if you can't knock me out in one punch!" He went to reassemble himself, but Midoriya appeared infront of him instantly before uppercutting him into the air.

Midoriya then jumped into the air to meet Chisaki's height and used his shoot style to heel-kick Chisaki back to the ground using 20% OFA, cracking 3 ribs on initial contact and another one from hitting the ground.

Overhaul spat blood as he hit the ground, "D-damn kid!" He raised his hand to grab Midoriya out of the air to kill him, but Midoriya solidified the air under his foot and kicked off of it to evade this attack.

Then using OFA Full Cowling at 20% he sped forwards and grabbed Chisaki's raised arm by the wrist and grabbed his other wrist, stopping him from using his quirk.

"Wh-why you! DAMN BRAT!" He yelled out as he went to kick Midoriya but instead was lifted up into the air before getting kicked in his ribs, Reigniting the pain from his broken ribs (adding another one) as well as dislocating his shoulders, rendering him useless.

"Kai Chisaki, you have been arrested for child abuse and assault on a student, you will be punished severely." Midoriya spoke as Chisaki could do nothing other than listen and swear.

At that point, Nighteye, Mirio, Bubble Girl and Eri came back to Midoriya who (in their perspective) had absolutely destroyed Chisaki and managed to arrest him while also causing little to no damage to the surroundings.

"Your name is Midoriya correct?" Nighteye spoke.

"Hmm? Oh sorry for not introducing myself. Your correct, my name is Midoriya Izuku, a student at UA's 1-A Hero Course."

"Your quite strong young man, physically and mentally. You managed to do our job for us and then some in a matter of a little more than 3 minutes. I believe that you should be a pro already if I had to say anything about it."

"Th-thank you sir, but there is no need to flatter me." Obviously embarrassed from the Pro Hero's praise, Midoriya looked down to Chisaki who was still muttering evil phrases, and used some quirk suppression cuffs he got from Nighteye on him before standing him up. "I'll leave him to you then?" He said, handing him off to Nighteye.

Mirio and Bubble Girl still standing back and looking at the kid with shock still written on their faces.

'S-so strong...'

Thanks for reading this part of the story guys! I also happened to notice that we've gotten past 200 reads! I can't describe how happy I was to see that, you guys are great and I can only hope the best for you all! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and I'll see you all in the next part!

work count: 1258