Training Camp Part 2

The students of 1-A start their trek through the beast's forest. Midoriya leading the charge alongside Bakugou, Todoroki and Iida managed to bring the group to the campsite in just under two hours thanks to their quirks offensive capabilities.

"Oh my! You got here a lot faster than we thought you would! You guys are amazing! Especially~" Pixie Bob pointed to Midoriya, "You! You've been in real combat before haven't you... you've got great offensive and defensive abilities! I can't wait to see what your like in 10 or so years! I CALL DIBS!" She jumps at Midoriya who sighed as he side stepped the action.

"Thanks I guess?"

The rest of the class was laughing quietly at the spectacle before Aizawa spoke up. "Alright thats enough, you guys go unpack your things in the living quarters and then meet up in the dining hall for food. Your training starts tomorrow morning. Dismissed." As he finished the class went to the bus and unloaded everything into their respective gender separated living spaces. "Midoriya, Uraraka, Eri, come here for a second." Aizawa called as they had just grabbed their suitcases.

"Hmm? Whats up sensei?" Midoriya asked.

"You three are heading to living space 3 down the hall two doors to the left. You know the reasons so here." He hands Midoriya keys to the door and they bow to Aizawa before heading there together. The room wasn't too big, it had two beds, one for Eri and the other for Midoriya and Uraraka, and their was a bathroom and a closet. There was a double sized shower and a mini fridge. All in all it looked like a tiny compact apartment without the kitchen, dining or living rooms.

"Home sweet home for now." Uraraka sighed as she helped Eri unpack.

.

.

.

About fifteen minutes later and everyone had finished unpacking and getting settled and were now heading for the dining room.

"AMAZING!"
"Its like a buffet!"
"Thank you so much!"

The class sat down in their seats at the long tables with food loaded on them. "THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD!" They called out together before digging in. There were salads, burgers, potatoes, etc...

"Make sure you all eat up, this is the only time we'll be cooking for you so eat as much as you'd like." Mandalay called out. And they did.

.

.

.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

Midoriya stopped the alarm clock, it read 6: 30 am. 'Early as ever...' he thought as he stood up. He gently woke up Uraraka who then in turn woke up Eri. The three of them got ready and headed out to the back of the building where Aizawa was waiting with a few early risers (Bakugou and Todoroki). They waited for the rest of the class to show up and started walking towards the mountain with everyone at 7.

"Midoriya, come here. Take this..." Aizawa handed Midoriya the ball from the quirk assessment test from the first day of school. "Last time you threw this you got 1.1 million meters correct?" Midoriya nodded, remembering the score 1 158 992 exactly. "Good, now through this again."

"Oh man were checking our progress?! I bet his gonna be able to get close to 2 mil this time!" Kirishima said, the class nodded. Midoriya looked at him,

"Nope, Im probably only going to get a few meters more than last time, afterall most of our quirks haven't improved that much, just our physical bodies."

"Ooooh, so thats what these tests are for..." Kirishima said, now deep in thought.

"How perceptive of you Midoriya, but your still going to through the ball." Aizawa said.