Testing

- No POV -

The class takes their gym clothes and head to their appropriate changing rooms.
With the Boys:

Izuku walks up to his locker that he picked out during the Rec. Student's tour, lucky number 123, and starts removing his shirt first. With all the chatter around him he simply tuned them out for the most part. He didn't interact with the other guys until he realized that the talking around had stopped for a fair bit of time. He glances over his shoulder to see all the others looking at him.

"Hmm? Whats up guys?"

They all kept looking, saying nothing until Kirishima stepped up,

"How'd you get those scars man?" He said, pointing at all the numerous gashes and stab wounds that had scared over from all his previous Runs.

"O-oh, yeah those..." He trailed off looking away from them back to his locker as he recalled the last few Runs. So many times he was thrashed to the point of death, only for his healing quirk to quickly scar them over, a never ending cycle of pain. "I uh, I'd rather not say just yet." He said finally, still looking away from them all.

All the guys couldn't help but feel some worry towards their green haired friend but respected his wishes as they continued to get changed.

'Thank God they only saw the back...' Izuku thought to himself.

With the Girls (and no there is no sauce here):

The girls were all changing and talking to one another, gossiping, spilling secrets they've held onto, and mostly talking about boys (how typical right?). And not just any guys, but the main point of interest, Midoriya Izuku, the powerhouse cinnamon roll of the class, though none of them had seen his muscles beyond his forearms, they left the rest to their imaginations.

"Aizawa Sensei said this was a fitness test like the ones in middle school right?" - Toru

"Yeah, I bet Midori - kun is gonna do amazing!" - Mina

"Same here, I can only imagine what kind of powers~ he's got in store..." - Toru again,

"Just can't wait to see him in action." - Jiro,

"Well of course I have high expectations for Midoriya, he did place 1st in the recommendations after all!" - Momo.

Uraraka was listening to all these comments, and even though she completely agreed with all these comments, she was feeling upset for some reason. 'Why do I feel like this? Am I mad that they're all saying these things about Izuku? Do I love him? Maybe I do... nonono Ochaco, you cannot let these feelings stand between you and being a hero, remember why your here! ' She thought to herself as she finished changing into her hero costume, and then followed the other girls out.

On the Field:

"That was quite slow for future heroes don't you all think?" Aizawa said, looking at a strange remote looking gadget. "You'll need to pick up the pace if you plan to stay ahead of the crowd, there is no luxury time for heroes!" He informed the class,

"Yes sir!" They called out in union.

"Good, now listen up. Were gonna be having a quirk assessment test, like the tests you had in middle school but this time your going to be using your quirks to enhance your performance. Midoriya! You placed top of recommendations so step forward. What was your furthest distance for ball throw in middle school?"

"75 Meters." This was impressive to the rest of the class as they had scored in the high 20s low 30s, except Mineta, he got 8 meters.

"Now add your quirk to the pitch." He handed Midoriya the ball and stepped into the circle.

'Alright, I'll use OFA for the forward momentum at 125%, and I'll manipulate the air and fire quirks together for the lift. Alright, good enough plan. ' He thought as he got into his stance, reared his arm back, and stepped forward as he released the ball, breaking the sound barrier instantly and dispersing a cloud above to nothing as it went through it.

Saying that the class was impressed would be a massive understatement, they were awestruck by the force that this one innocent looking boy managed to put behind one ball!

Aizawa looked at his gadget before reading off, "1 158 992 Meters. Well done."

This made everyone else start gasping for air, 1.1million Meters!!! That alone was insane!

As they regained their breath and Midoriya rejoined the class, Mina said, "Thats so cool! This is gonna be so much fun!"

"Fun huh?" Aizawa said looking at Mina, smiling his 'evil' smile at the class, "Well then how about this, last place will be expelled immediately, no questions asked."

"Wha-?! Thats not fair!" Someone exclaimed,

"Avalanches, earthquakes, terrorist attacks, nothing in a heroes line of duty is Fair. If your not able to accept that simple fact then you can simply excuse yourself from UA and continue with your Normal Life. Those of you that stay, be prepared to show me what you've got, go Beyond! Plus ULTRA!"

These words from Aizawa inspired the class to do their best and prove to each other and themselves that they Deserve to be here, in class 1-A.

- Imma skip the tests cause that would just make this go on too long for one chapter -

"Now here's the leaderboard..." Aizawa said, turning the board to the class as everyone started scanning for their names, praying not to be last.

1st. Midoriya Izuku
2nd. Shouto Todoroki
3rd. Bakugou Katsuki
.
.
.
.
.
20th. Mineta Minoru

Mineta began to burst into tears about coming in last as Kaminari pat his back saying its all gonna be alright for the little grape.

"All right everyone lets head back to the classroom, you too Mineta, that expulsion was simply a mind trick to pull out everyone's potential." Hearing this Mineta began crying tears of happiness as Kaminari cheered for the little man.

Momo sighed before saying, "Do you really think that anyone was going to be expelled? That trick was so easily spotted." As she started walking away, Midoriya walked up and whispered to her,

"Actually, Aizawa Sensei has expelled whole classes on the first day quite a few times..." He smiles at her and walks away leaving Momo looking rather shocked about that fact.

Aizawa led them back into their room and started resuming the normal classes as scheduled.

Thanks for reading! See ya in the next part!

word count: 1036