LICENSE EXAM... START!

"So... your going to be taking the Hero Provincial Licensing exam at the end of the week."
A few seconds pass in the class after Aizawa randomly spat out the new information, "Aside from that we have-"
"WHAAAT?!" The class yelled out as Aizawa covered his ears out of simple habit nowadays.

And just like that, this early Monday morning was started off with a blast.
Literally.
Bakugou was blowing up people for being too loud.
*Its a problem.
Send help.* - me

After Aizawa managed to calm the class down after erasing Bakugou's quirk he sat them all down before he managed to speak. "Now that that's out of the way, I suppose I should address the 'elephant in the room'... No Kaminari, there is no real elephant so pay attention. What I mean by that I'm sure you have all noticed that one of your classmates isn't here. Midoriya is currently doing his hero patrol as you know but instead of coming back to class he is going to be working alongside other hero's and government officials to prepare the exam for all of you."
There was a few 'OH's coming from the class before Aizawa spoke again,
"What I'm getting at here is that you will all have a chance to get your hero licenses so that you may be permitted to join him and a few other heroes in the field in the future. So you all better do well, or you'll be expelled."

"That's mean..." the class muttered together.

"No grumbling, now then, lets get started on todays work..."

*Time skip brought to you by Bakugou losing a baguette battle with pride*

As the bird's song sang out through the trees accompanied by the sounds of the animals, class 1-A was gathered infront of a large bus roughly around 7:30 and began boarding to make their way down the the location of their exam.
Around halfway through the drive Aizawa looked back to the class and began reading out the program rules and timeline. During the whole exchange Midoriya's name was never mentioned. Not even once.

***

"Wow! Its so big!" Uraraka said looking at the exam building.
"Indeed! As expected by UA and the Heroes. This is indeed quite a spectacle to see." Iida said as he stood next to her after exiting the bus.
"Alright, you all have your costumes right?" Aizawa said in his usual dead-beat tone.
"Yes sen-!"
"ERASERRRR~!"

An overly cheerful cry sounded from the class's left. They turned it time to see a brightly dressed woman leap and narrowly miss tackling their teacher. The woman landed on her face with an oof before quickly standing up and spinning around and looking at everyone.

"OoOoOoO! Is this your class? There's so many left! Did you not expel anyone?" She prodded.
"Joke, go away."
"That's mean!" Joke said followed soon after by a laugh.

The rest of 1-A looked at the two of them with a curious look. As the two pros continued their 'conversation', one of Ms. Joke's students stepped forward.
"Wow its UA! Its so cool to finally meet you, I'm a big fan!" One of the male classmates said as he approached them all before eagerly shaking their hands and saying their names and how cool he though they were. When he approached Bakugou he held out his hand to which Bakugou tch'd as he swatted the hand away.

"Out of the way extra, I have a license to get to." Bakugou said as he shoved past the entirety of Joke's class. He got a few steps away before the male student's voice rang from behind him.
"Oh yeah, I heard that there was a special student in this class. Supposedly super strong for a first year, Midoriya Izuku right? Where might he be?"
The way he said that didn't sound right to Bakugou's ears, almost like 'he's challenging that nerd?'

With that thought in his mind he spun on his heel and stomped up to the student with a fire in his eyes. "You better watch your mouth before you go and piss that nerd off, he'd flatten someone like you before you knew what happened!" And with that he walked off towards the Exam Center in casual Bakugou fashion.
The male student straightened his uniform's collar with a darkened smile on his face as he watched Bakugou walking away before he put on his cover smile and turned back towards 1-A.
"A little bit physical I see."
"Please excuse Bakugou's attitude! He's never been a very polite person, though I must say that his vulgarity has lessened quite a fair bit since the semester's start." Iida said as he made his way through the class.
"Ah, well its glad to see even someone like that can get better."
"Indeed. If I were to take a guess I'd say that would be Midoriya's handiwork."
"Oh? So he's more than a scholastic phenomenon then?"
"Yes, he's an inspiration to all of us in 1-A, but I'd like to think of myself as the one who is inspired most of all. He saved others even at the potential of putting himself in danger, though even though I cannot fathom how he does it, he always makes it out of every situation he's put in."
The boy didn't verbally reply and instead nodded whist humming wistfully. The darkness returning to his face.

-------------------------

"Hello? Hello, testing testing one two one two? Ah the Mic's on then? Good. *Ahem* Welcome everyone to the provincial hero licensing exam, I will be the 'judge' of the exam and the one who gives the final say in who passes and who fails. Please keep that in mind as you go through these trials."
A tired man's voice rang out over the microphone. All the schools and examinees were filled into a large square shaped room as the instructions we're given on the first exam.
"... alright that should be it." The man finished, "Once the exam begins your classes will be split into different areas of the arena and the first test will begin. Please make it go fast, I need sleep."

The man then pushed a button and the walls of the room began to unfold revealing the vastly randomized arena around the students who all gave surprised and awestruck ooh's and ahh's. They were all then placed in their starting positions/

"Alright! Lets get this started guys!" Kaminari said as everyone was getting hyped for the start.
*with Eraserhead in the stands*
"Hey Eraser!" Joke said as she came walking towards Eraserhead, he gave a sigh and a nod to her as he kept his eyes on the field. "You know, its been a while since you've had a class without any expulsions... you must like this year's class :)"
"You could say that."
"On top of that, you must be confident in their abilities to let first years enter the exam."
"..."
"But you know... being the most popular school makes you the biggest target, and you of all people should know how this exam always start. It always begins with..."
The buzzer sounds announcing the start of the first exam.

"... the crushing of UA!"

.... Hey? Gosh its been quite a while hasn't it? According to my story stats I last updated..? November 11th :||
I don't really have much to say so I guess I'll say HeY iM bAcK for a while! How are yall?

(word count of 1195 btw ;3)