First Night, First Fight

"Oi Deku!"
"Its Stardust in public Bakugou. What is it?"
"When is this stupid internship gonna heat up?! Im here to beat down some villains but so far we've practically been handing out candy to children on the side of the road! I WANT ACTION!"
Midoriya internally sighed, 'I knew you'd be asking sooner or later...' But he knew Kacchan was right, they have only been patrolling, nothing interesting happened at all. The only thing that happened out of the ordinary would be a frequent fan of the sports festival or of Midoriya himself.

They'd been on the evening patrol right after their lunch break and had been for the past hour and a half. "Bakugou. You do know that hero work isn't all about fighting villains right?" Todoroki asked, pissing Bakugou off.
"Of course I know that half-n-half bastard!"
"Ah. Just checking."
"Alright you two calm down a second, Im getting a call from... Endeavor? Thats a little odd... whats the number two want with some "newbie" with myself?" Midoriya said looking at his phone. "Alright I gotta take this, try talking to some of the citizens... and Bakugou? Try not to kill anyone."
Midoriya walked away with the phone now raised to his ear as Bakugou's yells were behind him.

"*ahem* Stardust speaking. What can I do for you Endeavor?"
"Ah, picked up did we? Good. I heard that Shoto has elected to take a part in your internship correct? "
"Thats right sir."
"As much as I might like to protest his selection I know that he wasn't going to change his mind so I have a proposition."
"Whats this proposition?"
"Im sure that most pro's interested in the hero killer would know that he follows a schedule of sorts. I plan on being the hero to bring him in, however our sources were able to catch a trail on him that leads us to two things. One, he is in Hosu and is most likely going to go after another hero Tonight. And the second is that he might have a connection to the League of Villains."
"So your going to Hosu too then? Thats good news, I was already planning on heading there myself, we haven't had much combat where I am which is good but it gives a lack of experience for these two. Im also quite sure that you would want Todoroki to have real villain fighting experience if you want him to take number one right?"
"Thats right, your good to catch on quick aren't you. My proposition is for myself and you three to meet up in Hosu and patrol around the likeliest areas where Stain would show."
"Thats alright with me Endeavor. When should we meet then."
"Meet me on the Hosu Bullet Train platform, 6: 30 pm. Try not to be late."
"6: 30? That sounds good. I'll contact you if anything happens. Talk to you later number two."

Midoriya clicked the hang up button on his phone and turned around to talk to his interns. 'Oh lord...' He thought as he looked at the scene infront of him, mentally face palming.
Bakugou was yelling at a group of three kids who looked to be in Middle School and would probably scar them for life as Todoroki was surrounded by a group of High School girls that continued trying to seduce him in some way (thankfully Todoroki being who he is continued keeping a straight face on as he cluelessly answered their comments).
'Guess I should intervene here...'

With a sigh he pocketed his phone and decided to defuse the situation with Bakugou first, those kids might wet their pants if he continued on like this.

"HUH?! What do you mean I should be nicer to you?! I AM BEING NICE!" Midoriya heard Bakugou shout as veins started popping on his neck and face and tiny explosions appeared in his hands.
'He isn't wrong... but still...' Midoriya placed a hand on Bakugou's shoulder and slightly tightened his grip, "Ba-ku-go~ what are you doing?"
"N-nothing..." Bakugou said as sweat began to appear on his brow as he looked and saw Midoriya's forced smile 'C-crap.'.
"Thats good. For now you can stand over there while I help out my Other intern. 'kay?"
Bakugou vigorously nodded and speed walked over to where he was told to stand. Midoriya sighed and looked at the kids, "Hey you guys, sorry about my friend over there. You alright?"

The kids looked at him with stars in their eyes as they looked at all his equipment and gear,
"SO COOL!"
"Eh?"
"Are you a real hero mister?!" A spiky brown-haired kid asked,
"Yep! Nice to meet you..."
"Im Taki! This is my friend Yuga and Tora!" He said energetically as he pointed first to a curly blonde haired kid, and then a long black haired girl.
"Nice to meet you all. I gotta go help out my other friend really quick alright? It was nice meeting you three!"
"Awe... okay mister. Whats your name?"
"Well my name is Midoriya Izuku, but my hero name is Stardust! Cheer for me alright?" Midoriya said smiling and waving as he headed towards the hoard of girls crowding around Todoroki.

"Ya know Im only a year older right?"
"Age doesn't matter That much to you right?"
"Maybe he's not into girls."
"But look at him! He's so precious!"
'Man Todoroki, you've certainly gotten popular haven't you? ' Midoriya thought as he gently made his way through the girls, trying his absolute Hardest to avoid all inappropriate contact. 'Ah! There he is.' He thought as he saw the red and white hair showing through the mass of people.
"I have to go." He said cooly,
"Awe~ No you don't, you can stay right here with us~"
"Yeah! Or we could head to my place~"
"Excuse me." Midoriya spoke making the girls all take a step back with a yelp. "Thanks! Hey, Todoroki, lets go, we're heading to Hosu."
"Stardust? Ah thank goodness..." Todoroki sighed as he started following.

From behind them Midoriya could hear the girls whispers.
"Thats Stardust?"
"The new hero?"
"But he's so young..."
"He doesn't look bad either."
Midoriya sighed as he sped up the pace until he made it to Bakugou again.

"Finally here? Geez halfie, can't you get yourself out of those lame situations yourself?" Bakugou go said with a tch at the end directed to Todoroki.
"Well I would've used my quirk to do that, but I think it would be trouble if I accidentally hurt them."
"And that your right about. I didn't use my quirks either even though it would've been much easier, and I could go it without hurting anyone guaranteed but even so I've had a few cases where someone tries to sue me or something along those lines... its a pain but its just something to avoid."
Midoriya said as he recalled a certain unhappy father-mother duo. He shook his head clearing all thoughts about the event.
"Alright then, so what is this I hear about us going to Hosu?" Todoroki asked making Bakugou's eyes shoot up.
"Hosu?! Hell yeah! I've heard the crime rates are really high there!" He let off a few palm explosions in excitement.
"Thats right, us three are heading to Hosu to patrol with Endeavor." Midoriya noticed Todoroki roll his eyes as he said that but didn't say anything, "Its the best way to get into smaller fights and he has a hunch that the Hero Killer might be there tonight so our secondary goal is to find him."
"Ill crush that fucking hero killer!"
"Bakugou, language."
"R-right..."
"Anyways, we don't need to pack anything else that I know of so we're heading to the train station and heading to Hosu. I'll explain everything on the way."

With that the three of them turned and started walking towards the bullet train station that would take them to Hosu, and likely, Stain.

Word count: 1261