NOT A CHAPTER!

So as you have already read, this isn't a chapter.

Mainly this is about a new story idea that I had not too long ago (Id still be updating this one!!!), but this is also a sincere thank you. I realize that there are stories that people write that get thousands of reads in a few small chapters, but for me 500+ views total is enough to make me want to write more.

You guys are an inspiration to make me Want to write more, so Thank you all for reading my story, and I really DO hope that I make it interesting enough for you guys. I don't want to make a boring story or anything like that. But thank you regardless.

The other thing I mentioned was about a new story idea I had. I'm sure there are lots of stories out there that share this kind of plot but I was thinking it would be fun to write about one of my own Characters that I made up for an AU of MHA.

A rough outline of the plot (so as to not spoil it) would be this Character (name yet to be determined) would be imprisoned by All for One because of his powerful quirk since the age of 4 when his quirk was revealed, the story starts when he is at the age of 16. Constantly being tortured for a number of reasons, this character continues to resist, but only for one purpose, protect the others that AFO takes in his grasp. In a sense he acts like a father / guardian figure for anyone else he takes. This remains true when All For One's subordinate opens the door to the cell and tosses in two new prisoners that we all know too well (Midoriya and Uraraka *cough*).

As this character continues to look after them (sharing his food, giving them a bed, etc...) he doesn't realize how important these two apparently were to the hero system and that very system was working behind the scenes to try and find the missing heroes in training.

Im not sure how good I'll be able to write the story, but I would like to try it out at least.

So once again, thanks for reading my stories, it means the world to me! I hope you enjoy them and continue to enjoy them as I enjoy making them.

See you all next time!