Training Camp Part 3

*Beep* *Beep* *Be-!*

'Another morning, another broken alarm clock...' Midoriya thought to himself as he woke up. It was the second morning 1-A had at the camp so far... 'Tonight... I'll be ready for tonight...'

He got up and stretched, he then woke up Uraraka and Eri, much to their disapproval. He woke them up early today because he knew what happened. It was 6: 00 am, thirty minutes before usual wake up time. "Deku-kun... why are we up so early...?" Uraraka asked as she looked at the time.

"Just thought that some morning coffee and extra movement would be good for us ya know?" He said in his natural cheery and care-free attitude making Uraraka smile through he Astounding bed head. Midoriya laughed, "Its been a while since I've seen your hair like that Ochaco-san." Upon hearing this Uraraka immediately turned red, almost as red as Kirishima's hair. Midoriya noticed her disarray. "Uraraka? You alright?"

She nodded frantically, "Huh? Oh yeah Im f-f-f-fine D-Deku-kun! J-just a little h-hot is a-all!"

"Mhmm..." Midoriya hummed questioningly but decided to leave it as it was.

.

.

.

Once the class was all awake they began training again, everyone was starting to notice improvements in their abilities. Todoroki was nearing his ability to use fire and ice together and he also realized that his tolerance to the heat and cold was much greater than it was, Bakugou was able to make bigger explosions with less pain, Uraraka could float more and larger objects without getting too sick, and Midoriya was able to do quite a lot more. His healing was increased to a new maximum, and his abilities with controlling the elements on their own was much better than before.

'But its still not enough...' Midoriya couldn't get over the fact that he was still unable to use the elements together well. He had already decided to call the combo move Elemental Hurricane but it still was too unstable to use on others. He manages to keep the elements from exploding right away but it takes nearly all of his concentration to keep it together. The easiest form that the move can take as of right now it a constantly rotating sphere of all the elements, but it would easily have killed Midoriya if he didn't have his stamina and healing quirks.

"Hey everybody! Listen here for a second!" Mandalay was broadcasting her and Ragdoll's voices to the students, "Make sure you train hard because when your done we'll be having a test of courage!"

'The courage test...' Midoriya thought, he was wearing a serious face whilst everyone else cheered. It was time for him to take care of Eri so Uraraka could train, but when he went to them, Uraraka noticed his expression.

"Deku-kun? Is everything alright?"

"Hm? Oh yeah, sorry if I worried you Uraraka-san... just thinking. My new move isn't really working out all too well so Im thinking about ways to help myself out a bit." He lied, but not entirely, his new move was making him think deeply but that wasn't his main concern by any means.

"Oh, alright then! Well I wish you luck Deku-kun! I'll see ya in the test of courage then!" Uraraka said before running off to start her training. Midoriya waved while smiling until she was gone and he went back to his thoughts as he played with Eri.

.

.

.

"Its time for the test of courage!!!" - Kiri

"COURAGE!" - Mina

"Unfortunately the extra class students aren't going to be participating, we have a class instead."

...

"YOUR KIDDING MEEEEE"

As Aizawa started leading the four unlucky student away, everyone else gathered around Mandalay and Pixie Bob who were going to be telling everyone the rules. Once they finished they held out a box with sticks to determine the teams. Midoriya reached in and purposely grabbed the solo team stick.

"Poor Midoriya, sorry dude." Sato patted him on the back.

"Thanks, I'll be alright though..."

A few more minutes pass and its almost Uraraka and Tsu's turn. Before they are told to head in, Midoriya walked to Uraraka. "Hmm? Oh hey Deku-kun, whats up?" She asked before noticing the serious face he had, 'He had the same expression when the test was brought up, I wonder whats up...'

"Uraraka, Tsu, when you get past the first group at 1-B, I want you to promise me that you'll run right back here."

"Bu-"

"Promise me! This is very important!" The two girls looked at each other concerned and then decided to agree. Everyone knew that when Midoriya decided something and was serious about it he never backed down so it was pointless to argue. "Alright... good..." He smiled to himself, before walking away, they didn't stop him. Tsu turned back around while Uraraka watched as Midoriya walked away. 'Deku-kun...'

"Team Uraraka and Asui! You can enter!" Mandalay said, Uraraka reluctantly turned around and followed Tsu inside the forest.

.

.

.

A few minutes pass and everything is quiet and still. Too still. And then out of nowhere Pixie Bob was grabbed by some invisible force and was being torn through the air towards a man with a pillar. But just before she was crushed by the weapon Midoriya jumped in and smashed it while knocking the villain back and returning Pixie Bob back to Tiger and Mandalay who were still shocked that villains appeared here of all places.

"T-thanks kid." Pixie Bob said as Midoriya set her down then shrugged off the compliment slightly embarrassed.

"No problem, Mandalay. You guys can handle these two right?"

"Y-yeah. You guys go to Eraser Head and Vlad right now! You need to get to safety!"

"Yes maam!" The group of students answered,

"I can't do that Mandalay! I know where Kota is!" Midoriya said,

"I-... Alright! Then you have permission to use your quirks to protect yourselves! Ill tell everyone!" Midoriya nodded before activating full cowling to 100% and jumping away to the cliff where Kota always goes to.

'Im coming Kota, just stay safe! '

- On the Mountain -

Kota noticed the flames and gases that are spreading throughout the forest with a gasp.

"Oho? I didn't think anyone was going to be here, and I ended up finding a face that wasn't on the list. Say, thats a nice hat you have there kid, how about you trade with me for this stupid mask." Kota just got up and started running away, "Oh? Hey kid! You know its not polite to run away from a conversation!" The caped man jumped infront of Kota, cracking the ground as he landed. "At least let me gET A FEW PUNCHES IN!" He threw a punch at Kota.

*Flash* A streak of green lightning caught Kota away from the punch just in time.

"You alright Kota?!" Midoriya asked, setting him down. Kota only nodded, still shaking in fear. "Don't worry Kota, I promise I'll protect you!" Midoriya said getting into a defensive stance.

"Hey... your face was on the list! Yeah, Shigaraki wanted you dead! Midoriya right? I hope you'll at least keep me entertained!" He screamed, ripping off the cloak and mask.

"Yeah, keep me entertained Muscular!" Midoriya taunted, lightning arcing around his body and the ground around him. "Come!"

Hey now two chapters in one day again? I just decided that I was going to publish this chapter today instead of tomorrow morning cause I was a little tired of waiting. Hope you enjoy! Some action in the next chapter!

word count: 1171