Internships?

"Alright everyone settle down already!" Aizawa yelled as he walked into the ever noisy classroom of 1-A. Upon his arrival the entirety of the class raced to their seats and quieted down almost immediately. Aizawa sighed, "Thats better. Now then, today were going to be talking about internships-"

The class's roar of excitement cut him off mid sentence making him activate his quirk calming them down again. "As I was saying, were going to be talking about the hero internships. We were supposed to have these quite a while back but Nezu decided to put them on hold for some reason. Regardless of what these reasons may have been he has put them back into action. You've all been reviewed since the sports festival from a few months ago and your intern requests are based off of the festival." As Aizawa finished he wrote down each student's name with a number next to them.

Todoroki Shoto - 4123
Bakugou Katsuki - 3556
Tokoyami Fumikage - 360
etc...

"Hey hey Midoriya! You won but you didn't get any offers! Whats up with that?" Mineta said as he relentlessly shook Midoriya from behind. Mineta was stopped by Aizawa's capture scarf from the front making them look back to Aizawa.

"Right, since most of you don't know Midoriya is already a Pro Hero."

"Eh?" The class was silent for a second before there was a massive uproar, "EH?!"

"MIDORIYA?! Your already a pro! Since when?! We haven't even gone to the provincial license testing yet!"

Midoriya tried to explain but every time he opened his mouth someone else would ask another question. "Quiet!" Aizawa hollered, the class reluctantly went back to their seats, still having un answered questions. "Midoriya has already been cleared for pro hero work and, as of recently, will now be acting as a solo hero agency of sorts. He doesn't have a agency or anything of the sort as he is still a student, but he has all the benefits of a full fledged pro hero. Any other questions?"

Immediately hands shot up. Aizawa sighed and waved them off, "Nevermind, Im too tired to answer any of that..." He gestured to the entire millions of raised hands as he crept back into his sleeping bag. "Iida, hand out the request sheets." he said as he zipped himself in and fell asleep.

The class sweatdropped except Iida who jumped right into action as he sped through handing out everyone's request sheets.

.

.

.

As the class carried on, everyone was thinking of an agency that they'd like to join, some that they'd never heard of before and other popular ones, both were found on their sheets. Midoriya was simply reclining in his seat as he looked around. Just then he saw Iida talking on the phone before he quickly packed up his bag and ran out the door leaving some of the class confused but they waved it off.

'So it happened... Im sorry Iida.' Midoriya thought as he returned to observing the others.

A little while later and the bell rang signaling the end of class. As everyone started packing up he noticed Mineta and a few others already handing in their papers. 'Haha, ah Mineta, Mt. Lady is gonna be quite the hassle let me tell you.' Midoriya thought as he recollected what Mineta had told him about his internship in his last Run. Midoriya was about to leave when he noticed Todoroki and Bakugou both still in their seats. 'They did have lots of requests so it makes sense.'

Midoriya stood up and walked over to Bakugou, they hadn't had much interaction since the beginning of the year afterall and they were friends so it made sense to talk to him about it. "Hey Kacchan! What're you looking at?"

"Hmm? Oh Deku, its not much. Stupid requests and all."

"So why the confused face?"

"Well you know me well enough to know that we both know about every single hero be it well known or not at all but I gotta say, there's one request from a hero I haven't seen or heard of before." This peaked Midoriya's interest as he looked over Bakugou's shoulder at the paper. As his eyes started scanning the names on the list he finally reached what Bakugou had his eyes on:

Stardust

"Thats whats got me confused, I've never heard of this Stardust guy. Have you? Probably some lame noob hero that wants some talent early in his career."

"Uh... K-Kacchan?" Midoriya spoke, his throat felt dry, 'I never put in a request... did someone else do it for me? But who? Im a solo agent afterall...' "Thats. Thats My hero name..."

"What? Really?! I thought you were always gonna go with something lame like All Might Junior... guess we never really talked about our hero names all that much... whatever, but you requested me? Why?"

Bakugou was right, even through all of their talks about heroes they never really focused on what they would call themselves so it makes sense that Bakugou wouldn't recognize it. "I, uh... Im not sure Kacchan, I didn't actually request anyone. I didn't know that I was allowed to."

"Hey Midoriya." Midoriya looked behind him and saw Todoroki walking towards him.

"Oh, hey Todoroki! Whats up?"

Todoroki looked at his page of requests (one of them) and put his finger on one and showed it to Midoriya, "I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. Your saying that this is your hero name?"

The name read Stardust again. 'First Bakugou and now Todoroki? Most heroes can't request twice unless its a special reason... so why? ' "Yeah, thats my name, but like I said to Kacchan I didn't put in any requests..."

The three boys stood there in silence, pondering about the new learned facts until Todoroki broke the silence. "I got an idea." He said as he bent down and started writing on his paper before showing it to the others. Midoriya's eyes got wide and Bakugou smiled before he did the same thing on his paper.

"Wait you guys! Are you serious? You really want to do that?" Midoriya said, holding up his hands.

Todoroki and Bakugou looked at each other and nodded, "Completely." Midoriya sighed knowing that there was no way he'd change their mind.

"Alright... hand them in then and get some food, the lines but already be super long..." Midoriya picked up his bag as Todoroki and Bakugou did the same and headed to the front  where they handed in their papers, both with the same thing written on their pages.

Chosen Internship: Stardust Agency

Word count: 1084