The Villain

"Come on heroes, I'm making this easier for you by not attacking so the least you could do is give me some proper entertainment!" Midoriya said as he dodged an ice spike from Todoroki and grabbed Bakugou's wrist as an explosion let off.
"Shut up!" Bakugou said, rotating his palm towards Midoriya's face, the explosion twisted him free of Midoriya's grasp and allowed him to attempt a super-fast whirlwind kick. Both of which were dodged. "Stop Moving you damn nerd!" Bakugou angrily shouted as he continued to attack.

"Stay calm and collected Bakugou, otherwise you'll never get a hit in!" Todoroki half shouted as he let off a stream of flames.
"Don't tell me what I already know Half-n-half!"
"Heh, arguing in the middle of a fight are we? Well I should punish you two for that." Midoriya said as he manipulated Todoroki's flames and amplified them into a wall blocking Bakugou's view.
Bakugou launched himself through the wall with speed to attack but Midoriya was gone.
"Psst- Above you~" Midoriya whispered,
"Shi-!"
WHAM!
Midoriya slammed his fist in-between Bakugou's scapula (shoulder blades) and launched him into the dirt.

"Bakugou!" Todoroki now panicking sent multiple of Ice spikes from the ground towards Midoriya suspended in the air.
"Haven't you learned yet Todoroki Shoto-" With a flick of his finger the spikes were shattered into smaller spikes suspended above Midoriya's head as he landed, "You can't win." Another flick sent the thousands of Ice spikes towards Todoroki who sent a large wall of flames to melt them all.
"Blocking your view aren't we?" Midoriya had appeared behind Todoroki just like he did with Bakugou. But before his fist made contact with his back an Ice wall shot up and absorbed the punch. "Ouch! Well I'll be, using both sides now are we?" Midoriya said as he leapt back as another ice spike erupted from the wall.
"I can't control it well, but it should help us in this battle." Todoroki said through gritted teeth as he settled the flames and ice again.

"Of course something like that would draw plenty of concentration right... Well then let me show you how a Real villain uses his quirk."
Flames and Ice both coated the ground around Midoriya. 'Lets make this seem much more threatening...' Midoriya smiled as he made two enormous wings of the corresponding elements on his back. He manipulated the ground around himself and rose himself up on a pedestal of rock and earth and the water in the air collected together and mixed with the wind into two huge razor sharp water tornadoes on either of his sides.

Bakugou had joined Todoroki by this point and they both evidently trembled as they watched this threat jump multiple levels in difficulty.
"What, never felt fear like this before?" 'This is all for their own preparation. As they stand now, they wouldn't stand a chance against someone like him.' Midoriya slowly removed his mask the slightest bit to show a truly menacing smile as his eyes shown with a bright violence that others may even describe as beautiful.
"Let me see those smiles you two~ All Might told you hasn't he? The people in this world who can smile are always the strongest? Well then? Smile heroes! There are people watching."

Todoroki and Bakugou looked around and saw as other students were trembling at this spectacle before them, some were slowly making their way over to assist as best as they could. There were some faux civilians who were even hiding in fear of actually being injured from the sheer pressure coming from Midoriya.
"D-dammit... I feel like I'm in a compactor here." Bakugou whispered as he struggled to let out one of his cocky smiles. "We're heroes right? Lets bust this damn villain Halfy!" He yelled as he began popping explosions in his palm.
"Yeah, this is nothing right?" Todoroki said as he began forming ice and flames.
"Oi! You two!"
They both looked over to the voice. Midoriya looked too, "Ah-" He put up his palm and shattered the piece of broken building that was launched in his direction. "Uraraka and Asui eh? And Iida behind them at that? Wonderful!"

Clenching his fist he compacted the rubble from the building piece into a concentrated rock the size of a fist and launched it at the ground infront of the new challengers. It slammed into the earth and left a crater the size of a car.
"Come at me heroes! Show me what you can do!"