The 5th Reunion

- No POV -

After the entrance exam, Izuku carried Uraraka into the school infirmary and laid her on the medical bed. He decided to sit and wait for her to wake up before he left because he wanted to explain everything. He sat... and sat... and sat... he fell asleep.

Ochaco woke up a few minutes after he fell asleep (head on the bed with hands under his head). She didn't notice him right away, she looked around and realized where she was pretty quickly. THEN she noticed the angel that is Deku. Seeing him there made her blush, but she didn't freak out, she didn't want to wake him up.

'He's so cute like this... I wonder...' She reached out one of her hands over and carefully put it on his head. 'His hair is so sooooooft <3 ' she starts petting it gently.

Izuku woke up while she was petting him, he blushed heavily but didn't move, he knew she was having fun, and he couldn't lie, he enjoyed it too. He waited a while longer and before he moved Recovery Girl entered. Walked right up to Izuku and smacked em on the back of his head.

"WaKe Up ChIlD!"

"OOOOOWWWW... Why'd ya do that!! I was getting a lovely Head... pat..." He said slowly getting quieter realizing what he said. He looked at Ochaco who was blushing a lot, he rushed over Real quick, and leaned over to her worriedly, "Don't faint don't faint don't faint-"

She giggled a little to Izuku's surprise and pat his head again before Recovery Girl ushered him out of the room. He stood there in silence for a second before blushing and smiling, then walking off home, Mitsuki was probably wondering where I was...

- Time skip brought to you by Recovery Girl's $1 Kissing Booth -

The day began as any other, wake up, breakfast, chat with the family, and do your own thing. However, today this cycle stopped with Mitsuki calling out, 

"KATSUKI!!!! WHERE ARE YOU YOU LITTLE SHIT! UA MAIL FOR YA!"

"IM COMING YOU OLD HAG!"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME WEAKLING?!"

"YOU HEARD ME HAG!"

Izuku and Masaru were just standing out of the line of cussing fire, Izuku with a toothbrush still in his mouth and Masaru (Bakugou's dad) sippin morning coffee waiting for the yelling to end.

"Deku! Cmon!" Bakugou called to me,

"Yeaahh..." I sluggishly followed, (fatigue's a bi*ch).

- Izuku POV -

We got to Kacchan's room where he was just looking at his envelope...

"You uhh, you gonna open it ooooooor..."

"SHUT UP YES IM GONNA OPEN IT!"

"k man." Still tired here.

Kacchan started to carefully open the envelop with surprising caution, just one of his many odd hobbies. He finally opened it and a little black cube fell out, from it appeared All Might as a projection (as he put it). Long story short Kacchan came first in the exam with 78 villain points and 6 hero points for a total of 84 points. He was assigned to class 1-A,

"HEYYYYY SAME CLASS MAN!" I said, finally refreshed and awake.

"FUCK YEAH!" He yelled, I still don't understand why he uses so much profanity, ah well...