All MIGHT!!!

- Time skip to Izuku age 15 -

Sitting in class is super boring to begin with, but this is the 6th time I've been through each and every lesson!!! Its super infuriating. A tap on the back gets my attention, I turn around to look at my childhood friend Katsuki Bakugou.

* Wanna ditch? This shit is super boring! * I read his lips, I think about it and nod back my agreement, like I said, I've been through this 6 times, screw this class.

At the sound of the lunch bell, Bakugou and I grab our bags and make our way out of the class.

As we walk around town, I cant help but recall my first life in this world. I was diagnosed quirkless because my quirk only activated after my first death. In that "run" Kacchan had turned away from our friendship because he said and I quote "I have no time to hang out with a shitty nobody like you Deku" endquote. I lived with him and his gang bullying me over and over again and again, it was a game to them! That is until one day he told me to "take a swan dive off a room" and that I might be blessed with a quirk in my 'next life'. I honestly didn't think it was a bad Idea, and I though about it on my way home, got attacked by the LiViNg SlImE, inherited OFA, blah blah blah, went to save Kacchan from the L.O.V and (unlike the anime) got killed in crossfire of All for One and All Might's battle. Thats when I discovered my quirk. Its taken me up until now to find out how it really works, and so here we are.

"OI DEKU!!!" Kacchan's yelling snapped me back to reality,

"Huh? Oh, sorry Kacchan, just day dreaming ya know?" I say, scratching my neck.

"Yeah whatever nerd. You didn't answer my question yet though."

"Question? What was it?"

"OMFG YOU DON'T LISTEN DO YOU?!"

*I sweatdrop yeet!*

"Ehe- Sorry Kacchan."

"I asked if you were planning on going to UA, with all those quirks you have your basically guaranteed right?"

Ah yes, UA, the pinnacle of all hero training education. Ever since my first Run I've always loved going through the classes, meeting everyone. Now THOSE classes were never boring, and for some reason (*cough* PLOT *cough*) the classes were always different and random for each Run. Made it interesting I guess.
"Yeah Im gonna go to UA man, what kid doesn't wanna go there?!"

"Well theres no way that your gonna beat me damn nerd! Im the strongest."

I feel a sweat droplet fall from my forehead hearing this, I laugh a little bit.

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT DEKU?"

I wipe a tear from my eye. "You never change do you Kacchan." I said, more as a statement than a question.

He paused before laughing a little bit too, "Yeah, I guess not. At least you've stopped that damned stuttering from last year! Holy SHIT that got annoying."

"Yeah yeah its a habit," *Still has it but it only happens when I'm really flustered* "Anyways, after hearing you declare your 'dominance' over me, Im assuming your gonna try UA too?"

"YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!" He shouted, mini explosions in the palm of his hands.

'You'll do it Kacchan, I know you will...' I think to myself as I look away from him, my smile slowly dropping to a slight frown,

Kacchan must have noticed this because he began to ask, "Hey man you alri-"

- No POV -

Bakugou's sentence was cutoff by a sludge villain appearing from an alleyway right behind the two middle schoolers,

"Ah two perfectly good Meat Shields! Which to pick which to pick!!!" The villain cackled to himself.

Izuku and Bakugou had stopped walking, Izuku hadn't turned his gaze from the sidewalk yet but Bakugou was giving the villain a death glare with a creepy smile.

"Man your one unlucky guy! You picked a fight you definitely cant win Bitch!" He said as he lunged at the slime making an explosion. "Hah, that should've got em."

Izuku glances at his friend and rolls his eyes before turning around, he places his hand on Bakugou's shoulder and pulls him back as the sludge villain lunges out of the smoke.

"That was NOTHING you WEAK little Human!" the villain said as it changed targets to Izuku who had a bored look on his face. "YOUR TURN KID!!!" He lunged at Izuku at top speed.

Izuku merely held out his hand to the villain,

"THAT AIN'T GONNA WORK KID! YOUR FUCKE-" The villain was cutoff as he enveloped Izuku's hand and immediately solidified into an ice like substance, Izuku's emerald eyes had changed to a lifeless blue as he mumbled,

"Your mostly water, you may have stood a chance against most kids, but water is my dominion. Try to invade my dominion again, you'll meet a fate worse than death itself."

As he removed his hand, his eye's returned to their natural state. As Izuku was about to turn away he felt a shift in the air, "Bout time..." he mumbled as he glanced up to see All Might crashing to the ground.

"DO NOT FEAR FOR I... Am... here..." He looked at the frozen sludge villain, then at the boys. "Which of you did this?"

Izuku released Kacchan's shoulder as he stepped forward, "I-i did s-s-sir." Izuku stuttered out, no matter how many times he sees all might he cant help fanboying, even though he's spent years with the man.

"VERY IMPRESSIVE YOUNG-?"

"Midoriya, Izuku Midoriya." They shook hands.

"NOW YOUNG MIDORIYA, MIGHT YOU REMELT THIS VILLAIN FOR ME? I BELIEVE HE IS BEST CONTAINED IN A BOTTLE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT." Izuku nods as he walks over to the frozen villain and places his hand on him. His eyes turn to a glowing red amber color as the ice recedes, freeing the villain.

"-D! What the hell? So, w-weak," The villain mumbled as Izuku had unfrozen him but continued to melt him, "HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHothothott...." His voice slowly died out from heat exhaustion. Midoriya then manipulated the water in the villain to float into two separate 2L pop bottles before handing them to the #1 Hero,

"There ya go sir." Midoriya said, his eyes now emerald green again.

"Thank you young man, now I believe that you and your friend-" he glanced over to Bakugou who was growling at himself in a corner for not beating the villain, "- should return to school, it is still on is it not?"

Izuku bowed and pulled bakugou down with him to show their agreement. All Might laughed at the sign before jumping off to the police station as the two boys head back to their homes, why?

School sucks.

THERE YA GO! Pt 2, same day as the other parts! Hope you enjoyed!

word count: 1099