Recovery

The night was anything but dull for 1-A, they were training hard in the morning, making their own meals, and to top it all off they were attacked by the league of villains which was thankfully resolved with only minor scrapes, cuts and bruises mostly thanks to the 1-A cinnamon roll Midoriya Izuku.

The police arrived quickly to the camp where they insisted to conduct a search around the entire area resulting in the camp being closed and sending the kids back to the dorms, much to their disapproval. As this was all happening the police detective Tsukauchi pulled the pros aside to inform him as to what happened and the students all gathered together.

"Wow Midoriya! You took out so many villains! Thats super manly!"

"Ehe, thanks Kirishima, but since I have the license to use my quirk then I think it would be in my best interest to use it to its full potential."

"Though thats true not many pros could stop that many villains kero."

"I guess so Tsu, but its nothing really!"

"Don't be so humble man! Just take the damn compliment nerd."

"Woah even Bakugou compliments him! Thats rare..."

The students continued praising Midoriya for his epic acts until Aizawa and Tsukauchi headed to the group. "Um, is Midoriya Izuku here?" The detective asked as Midoriya stepped forward from the crowd. "Alright then, if you'd please come with me and Eraserhead I have a few questions if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all." Midoriya waved to his classmates before walking off with the pro and detective into a temporary 'base of operations' tent. Tsukauchi gestured for Midoriya and Aizawa to sit in two chairs across the table from himself before clearing his throat.

"Alright then lets start, Midoriya. According to the testimonies of the pros and the students I understand that you were a main point in the defense against the villains, is this true?"

"Yessir."

"True. Next, how many of these villains were directly apprehended by yourself?"

"Umm... six I believe."

"True. And is it true that you aided Mandalay and Tiger against the villains they were against?"

"Correct..."

"True... Alright final question Midoriya, is there any other substantial information we should know about?"

"There is something, when I took down the Nomu I had Yaoyorozu make a tracker that I put on the Nomu before the league retrieved it. We should know now where at least one of the bases of the league are."

Midoriya finished and Tsukauchi choked on his drink before regaining composure. "So you placed a tracker on the Nomu... do we have a receiver?"

"Not as of right now, but Im sure that when Yaoyorozu is feeling better she can make you one that can follow her tracker's signal."

"Thank you for your cooperation Midoriya. But before you go, Eraser and the other pro's decided to consult me on a rather important matter regarding you and your standing as a student at UA." Midoriya tensed up, he didn't know what was gonna happen, good or bad. Seeing him tense up Tsukauchi reassured him, "Don't worry Midoriya, its nothing bad." Midoriya relaxed a little, "They had two propositions for us. One, they think that it would be better to move you up from 1-A to 3-A for both academic and ability purposes starting at the beginning of next semester. Would you be interested?"

Midoriya thought a little about this before answering, "Id love to be in 3-A, but If possible I would like to continue going with 1-A on any trips off campus because Im still worried for multiple individuals. Also there is Eri and Uraraka that I have to think about which is more reason to stay in 1-A..."

"So your answer?"

"... I think that I will remain in 1-A for the time being, I want to make sure that they stay safe from the league and from whats happened here today, I think I'll act as a fairly good League Repellant..."

The detective nodded understandingly, "Alright then Midoriya, but Nezu thinks that it would still be good to involve you in 3-A level activities such as patrols, but I think that the second proposition from the heroes would encompass this idea quite well." The detective leaned onto the table, a much more serious expression on his face, "Midoriya, the heroes and the teachers of UA all think that you've demonstrated all the abilities for a hero on an advanced level, even for pros, they all think that you'd be ready for a promotion of sorts. So Midoriya, what would you think of being given the title and opportunities of a Pro Hero?"

This question came as a shock to Midoriya, its the first time they've advanced him this far in Any of his previous Runs but he already knew what his answer was going to be. "Id be more than happy for that kind of opportunity."

Eraser and Tsukauchi smiled, "Alright then Midoriya, Eraser here will take you to the hero sign up station tomorrow, but I think that your going to need this." He slides a small pile of documents, on it is space for him to request enhanced gear for his suit, as well as a space for him to input his hero name. "Now Midoriya, what will you be called?"

Midoriya had used multiple different names through his Runs, but last Run he made a name particularly to his liking. "I think Ill go with the Everlasting Hero: Stardust. Its a name that seems to resonate with me for some reason. I want to be a hero that will make everyone smile in peace knowing that peace can be achieved, even when Im gone I want people to remember the Everlasting hero, and to smile knowing Ill always be there, even when I seem far away."

"Alright then Stardust, Im sure that we all wish you well on your journey. Good luck hero." Tsukauchi stood up from his seat and shook his hand before leading them out of the tent.

"Alright Midoriya, from now on whenever were in a combat situation every pro will refer to you now as Stardust or something along those lines. After we finish signing the papers for you to become a full fledged pro you'll be handed a patrol schedule which is most likely going to be very short considering your still a first year student. Speaking of that, your still expected to pull your own weight in and out of the classroom regardless of your hero work. We'll go over the rest tomorrow, for now you should get back to your classmates and tell them whats happening. Get them to the bus with all their stuff in twenty minutes, were already late for leaving."

Midoriya nodded, still beaming with joy and jogged to the class.

word count: 1109