Training Camp Day 1

After the class finished their respective teacher vs student exams, they moved on to the written part of the exam. Thanks to Yaoyorozu's study groups she held for the others everyone managed to pass the written exam.

A few days pass before Aizawa finally brought up the training camp again. Everyone was anxious because they hadn't learned who passed and who failed, if anyone failed that is.

"All right settle down before I have to make you." Aizawa said threateningly standing at the front of the class. He continued once everyone had finally settled down, "I know you're all anxious for you exam results so I won't hold it from you any longer. First off you should know that everyone passed the written exam." The class was filled with cheers before being settled down again, "However, Kaminari, Mina, Kirishima and Sero, you four failed you practicals." The four class members who were listed looked down in shame, "But you're all going to this training camp."

The class paused before screaming together, "WHAT?!"

"I told you you wouldn't go if you failed as a motivation technique. We'll be leaving tomorrow. I expect you all to spend the rest of the day getting ready. Class dismissed."

They were all quite happy that they were let out early, most of them were feeling like they were going to explode with excitement if they were forced to stay any longer. Momo then had an idea, "Why don't we all go to the mall together? We can all shop together and get anything we need too!"

Everyone agreed to this right away minus Bakugou who wanted to just stay at the dorms and rest. They decided to go right from the school to the mall since they didn't have too much time before the camp.

.

.

.

Once the class made it to the mall they all grouped together in the middle of it.

"Well I need to go get some sunscreen..." Kaminari said, Jiro and Koda went with him because they both needed to buy something from in that direction anyways. Momo went to buy a new bag with Toru. Kirishima and Mina went out looking for better camp clothing, and everyone else started spitting up in their groups leaving Midoriya, Uraraka and Eri alone.

"Maaaan, even though we all came here to shop together I guess we all split in the end huh?" Uraraka sighed. "Well Deku-kun, what do you need for the camp?" Midoriya already knew what to expect so he had already bought everything in advance so he felt kinda awkward.

"W-well I actually don't need to buy anything. Id be glad to accompany you wherever you need to go if you'd like." He smiled and Eri nodded, not wanting to be separated from either one of them.

"Id like that!" She smiled back. After taking Eri's hand Uraraka led them to the general supplies area but before they started moving she noticed Midoriya was focusing on something. "Deku-kun? Is something wrong?"

"Hmm? Oh sorry bout that, lost in thought..." He said scratching his head. 'I know Shigaraki is here somewhere, but where...' He thought to himself as he allowed himself to be led.

.

.

.

After a few hours of shopping Uraraka had purchased everything she needed for tomorrow just as the mall was closing. She sighed a sigh of relief as they met up with the rest of the class at the front of the mall. Some had already left for the dorms claiming they wanted to hurry up and pack. Once Iida confirmed that everyone was accounted for they all started making their way to the dorms. They then all said their "farewells" to everyone before heading to their respective dorms.

Once Uraraka and Midoriya made it to their dorm Eri flung herself onto the bed claiming she had so much fun today. This made the two of them overjoyed, they absolutely loved when Eri smiled, such an innocent smile she had.

"Well I guess we should all go pack then." Midoriya said a few minutes later, Uraraka agreed and went to help Eri pack as well.

.

.

.

It was time for the camp. 1-A and 1-B were both slowly filling into their respective buses and waited for them to start. The buses started moving along, slowly taking them out of sight of UA. There was a lot of conversation happening around the 1-A bus as they were all super excited for the camp. Eri was asleep on Midoriya's lap as he looked out the window and Uraraka was slowly nodding off. She finally fell asleep while resting on his shoulder making him blush, but he didn't mind it at all.

"All right everyone, Im going to tell you about the camp now..." Aizawa said, no one was listening to him however but he shrugged it off. 'I'll let them have this for now, its the only rest they'll have for a while. '

Time continued passing as the scenery changed and an hour and a bit later the bus came to a stop, waking up Eri and Uraraka. Everyone was confused but grateful for a chance to stretch their legs a little. Once they all had stepped out, Aizawa guided them to a fence overlooking a vast forest surrounding a mountain. A car pulled up a minute later and out stepped two of the four hero group Pussycats.

As they started talking and explaining everything, Midoriya tuned them out as he took Eri over to the bus. "Alright Eri, you're going to stay with Aizawa Sensei for a little while okay?" Eri was confused, but nodded. Sensing her confusion, Midoriya cleared it up by saying, "You'll understand in a second."

As if on cue Midoriya turned around to see his whole class getting tossed off the cliff by a wave of earth.

"Oh? It seems like I missed one." Pixie Bob said pointing at Midoriya,

"Nah don't worry about me, I was just gonna go down the more peaceful path if you don't mind." He smiled at them before hopping off the ledge to meet up with his classmates.

"Damn nerd, you knew that was gonna happen somehow didn't you..." Bakugou groaned as he stood up. Midoriya only laughed a little instead of answering him. He then glanced over to Mineta who was running into the woods whilst holding his crotch.

'I Would stop him... but where's the fun in that? ' Midoriya thought as he heard Mineta cry out as a giant dirt clod beast appeared infront of him. It swiped at him but Midoriya saved Mineta before it could hit. "Alright then, here we go!" He charged OFA Full Cowling to 20% before one punching the beast, turning it back to dirt. As he stood up he turned to the class, "Well? What're you all waiting for? This is what our school does, you should know this by now! We're expected to go beyond, plus ultra!" His words inspired the rest of the class to punch the air,

"PLUS ULTRA!"

Thanks for reading again, sorry for not updating yesterday btw, me and the boys were out quad riding on some trails and when I got back it was already too late for any writing. I hope you are enjoying the series and Ill see ya next time as always!

word count: 1145