Live Feed From the Skies

How long had it been now? How many months had Midoriya been here? He can't remember, he had lost count. All he knows is that the changes that he'll be rescued are as close to zero as possible if not then its zero. He had been told during one of his unending torture sessions a while after he was here that the police and heroes had stopped searching for him. Midoriya was on the verge of giving up himself.

'Theres no escape points, no gaps, these cuffs don't help either.' He scratches at the quirk suppressant cuffs on his wrists. They managed to stop all his quirks, namely his healing one so he can't even properly heal himself. 'All I can think of now is to die. If I die then I'll get to reset. Try again... NO, what am I saying? Die? Yeah right! Im a hero for gods sake! Giving up is Not an option! Besides, Uraraka and Eri are waiting for me to get back. Knowing Uraraka as well as I do I know that she's gonna mourn for me no matter what I've told her, she'll put me before her life. She cannot do that, I wont allow it. Ill get out of here soon enough and make sure that she's alright! '

As Midoriya was thinking this he didn't notice the doctor come in again. He was alone this time. When Midoriya DID notice it he was a little confused. So far the doctor only came in alone when he had an announcement but they were always at specific timed intervals. "Good morning Midoriya, well I guess you wouldn't know the time if not for me. Ha!" Midoriya only glared at him. "Fine kid, geez your so dark nowadays."

"What're you doing here." That sounded more like a statement than a question. The doctor sighed.

"You are a clever one. I guess I'll tell you." He looked back to Midoriya's dull green eyes with his engulfed in darkness. "Your gonna get out of here sooner than you think."

.

.

.

It had been a week since Uraraka had told everyone about Everlasting and the best thing to say is that everything has gotten SO much better for her. Sure without Midoriya her days aren't anywhere near as fun as they used to be, but shes starting to cope.

With Midoriya gone she's been taking care of Eri on her own so she decided to ask if anyone of the guys or girls would like to help her out in the daytime. She decided to entrust Mina with the task since she was always super energetic so she could play with Eri all day long if she wanted to. Uraraka and Mina would constantly meet together to talk about what they could do to have fun with Eri.

Eri is still sad because her adoptive dad hasn't been home once but thats not the only reason she's sad. Shes sad because the person she sees as a mother is sad too. Uraraka and Midoriya have taken such good care of her together that she can't help but see them as family. And now since Midoriya is legally her father, Uraraka having the same role as Midoriya (but female) could only suit the position of mother.

Eri didn't tell Uraraka about Midoriya adopting her yet though. She thought that Midoriya would be the one to tell her so for now she'll wait. 'He's coming back. I know papa's coming back! '

Uraraka and Mina started to call her over, "Eri! Come here for a minute! Mina and I have an idea!"

"Coming!" Eri skipped her way over to the two girls on the couch in her red day dress that Uraraka bought her the day before. "Hi Mina! Hi Uraraka!"

The two girls laughed at the face that Eri made, it was adorable! "Hi Eri!" They both said smiling. Anyone else that looked at the trio would have to clutch their hearts in fear of a heart attack the utter adorableness would cause.

"Weeeeellll." Mina started, it was obvious that she was barely holding back her energy from exploding, "Uraraka and I thought that it would be fun to go out together today!"

"Mhm! We have a whole day planned and everything!" Uraraka added.

"YAY! I get to go out with two of my favourite people ever!" Eri was hopping up and down excitedly. Everyone from 1-A in the living room laughed when they saw it and Eri laughed and blushed at them.

"Well if you wanna go then you should go get your shoes on you little jellybean!" Mina had nicknamed Eri as 'jellybean' a while ago. She saw Eri when she had been jumping for joy and said that she was like a jumping bean but she said 'Jumping Bean isn't very cute...' so she changed it to Jellybean.

"Mhm okay!" Eri quickly ran from where Uraraka and Mina were as she headed to get her outdoor shoes on leaving Uraraka and Mina along with everyone now in 1-A so just look at her and say a collective Awe~.

Not a minute later and Eri returned with her bright red shoes, she chose them when she first came to 1-A because 'They look just like Midoriya's!'. Uraraka sadly smiled at Eri when she saw them as it reminded her of Midoriya again but she quickly brushed the sad thought aside when Mina came skipping around the corner.

"Alright then, is everyone ready?" Uraraka asked,

"Mhm!" Eri and Mina (who apparently were equally as hyped for the trip) said together.

"Lets go then!" Uraraka opened the doors to the dorms and waved to everyone else as they made their way outside.

.

.

.

The three of them had been outside for a total of three hours by this point. They had gone to see a movie, gone shopping, and had just exited a take-out 24/7 restaurant with newly purchased foods. "This is so much fun Eri!" Mina said holding her scone, Eri only nodded as she munched down on her small slice of apple pie.

"What do you think we should do next?" Uraraka asked the little girl holding her hand with her free one as Uraraka's other hand was holding the small remains of her strawberry mochi.

"Hmm..." Eri tilted her head to the side and looked to the sky in a thoughtful look. As soon as she looked to the sky her eyes grew larger, Much larger. "U-uraraka! Look!" She pointed up to the top of a tall building.

"Hmm?" Uraraka turned her gaze to follow Eri's finger as she put the rest of the mochi in her mouth. She almost instantly choked on the mochi when she saw what got Eri so worried. Mina had the same reaction when she looked with a mouthful of scone in her mouth.

There were three individuals standing on the top of the building, one was past the railing. 'The wind is super strong today! They'll be knocked off! ' As she began thinking of what to do more and more people around them started to notice the people. Not long after that there were phones out recording and a news crew came onto the scene with all cameras on the people. A little while passed and the people hadn't moved as a news helicopter made its way up.

"Im coming to you live from downtown Musutafu where just recently there were sitings of three individuals on the edge of one of the tallest buildings in town! Were here to give you an arial shot for all of you at home! " Uraraka heard from behind her. She looked back to see a wall of televisions through the window of a electronics store behind her with the Channel 15 News on. It was live feed from the Helicopter above.

Uraraka knew that, but then why? Why was Midoriya up with Shigaraki and Kurogiri from the league of villains? And why wasn't he fighting back?

word count: 1319