The Pre-Festival Party!

Hey guys! Before we start I wanted to say thanks for all of you reading my story! By the time I checked it was at 115 reads (to some it might not be too much but to me its awesome!) Thanks once again, so lets get back to the story.

After Midoriya had left Uraraka once he had made it to his stop, he started to make his way home. He already had a huge advantage over the entire school because he knew what the events were going to be so he already knew how to train, but knowledge aside he still had the strongest quirk in school and perhaps the pro's already,

'Endeavors Hellflame quirk is pretty strong though, but I can already manipulate fire... All Might has given me his quirk a few Runs ago... Hmm, some other pros that might make my job to get to No. 1 a little harder would be.  .  . Edgeshot is one, his quirk is powerful, Hawks is strong and popular in the future, a few others too maybe? ' He was mumbling to himself as he walked home, earning him more than a couple odd glances from passerby's.

Once he made it home he began training his quirks and body to prepare. The race and the calvary battle wouldn't be an issue, he already knew everyones quirks and could probably make a team of his own elemental clones if he wanted too, and the race is simply put, the easiest obstacle they could've used.

He did know that UA for some reason changed every Run so the main problem is the 1 on 1 tournament.

'I can't count on everyone using the same moves from the previous Runs.' he thought as he continued making more and more clones, testing his limits.

.

.

.

After the time was almost up, it was the day before the festival and Midoriya had finally began to regain more and more of his muscle mass from his last Runs (everything about him slowly transfers over from each Run - this was described in the first part of the story).

'Thank goodness. Moving this slowly all the time had started getting annoying, at least I'll be almost as fast as I was before. ' He thought. Just as he finished getting dressed for the day his phone buzzed.

He picked it up and saw a notification from the Class 1-A Group Chat that he was invited into, it read:

Pinky: HEY GUYS! TOMORROWS THE BIG DAY! Anyone wanna celebrate and have a party tonight?!"

Pikachu: Party you say? Im totally down!

FlexTape: If Kaminari's going then Im going too!

ExplosionMan1243: No way am I going, parties only waste energy. Im going to sleep.

Deku: Cmon Kacchan your such a mood killer. I'll go you guys.

ExplosionMan1243: IM NOT A MOOD KILLER DEKU!!! IM COMING BUT ONLY TO PROVE YOU WRONG!

Pinky: Sweet! Here's the address: house xxx on xxx street. Should we meet up there at... 3 pm?

Deku: Sounds like a plan to me.

Momo: I'll bring some tea!

Uravity: And I'll bring the snacks!

- This kept going on for a while and the entire class decided to go to this class party, by the time it ended it was 10 20 am -

'Alright, Im gonna grab some things for this party then...'

They had decided that Uraraka, Midoriya, and Kaminari are in charge of party snacks; Momo, Todoroki and Iida were in charge for the drinks; and everyone else was supposed to bring something like a game or decorations.

Kaminari had suggested that the three of them met at the Mall's main entrance so they could shop together. "It'd be more fun that way!" Izuku remembered him saying. He started jogging to the mall since he was the furthest from it out of the three of them.

- Time Skip brought to you by Kaminari's shopping spree -

They had finished getting the party foods and had all headed home to prepare. The time was 2 pm and Izuku had just finished getting dressed and decided to head there early to make sure everyone was there and ready. He grabbed the snacks he had bought and rushed over and made it there by 2 40. Mostly everyone was there already minus Mineta, Sero, and Todoroki so Mina decided that they should go in and prepare early so that they were ready when everyone was there.

Once they had all made it, the food and drinks were all laid out on a table and there was music playing over someones speakers as most of the class was dancing to the beat.

Midoriya had gone looking for Uraraka as he wanted to make sure that she was ready for tomorrow's events. He also knew it wouldn't be fair for the others, but he wanted to give her a few tips about the events as well. He wanted to make sure she got noticed by the pro's.

He walked around a while but couldn't find her so he went to Mina (who was hosting this party) and asked, "Hey Mina, do you know where Uraraka is? I saw her come in with the rest of us, but I can't find her anywhere."

"Hmm, I think I saw her head into the guest bedroom not long ago, she seemed a little upset about something."

"Thanks Mina!" He said as he turned and started walking to the guest bedroom.

When he got there he heard light sobs coming from inside the room. 'Is she crying? ' He opened the door enough so he could fit through it. As the door creaked Uraraka looked up and saw Midoriya and quickly turned her teary face away.

"U-uraraka? Is everything alright?" He sat next to her on the bed looking worried for his companion. She shook her head no slowly, "Can you tell me what happened?".

She slowly turned to face him, but couldn't keep looking him in the face so she looked down at the ground in front of him.

"Well, I never told you why I wanted to be a hero have I?"

'You kinda did the first time I've been at UA' He thought, "N-no not yet..."

"Well, it might seem greedy and immature of me, but Im doing it for money. My parents have always worked hard for our family, and we've always been scraping our way forwards in life. They managed to pay for my schooling, I bet it even made them sacrifice meals and luxury to do so, and I want to help them live the luxurious life they haven't known."

There was silence in the room for the next little while before Midoriya spoke up,

"I don't think its immature..." Uraraka looked at him, some tears still glistening in her eyes, he continued, "and I don't think its greedy at all. You shouldn't be ashamed of why you do what your doing, but you should look ahead, no matter what others think. You can definitely become a fine hero, and you can definitely help your mother and father. Your one of the only people I know who can do that."

He showed his million dollar smile to her, and when she saw the smile, she saw the truth behind his words, he was serious about what he was saying, every single word was the truth. He really believed in her.

She couldn't help but smile back with the biggest smile she could muster. She grabbed him by his shoulders and dragged him into her embrace.

"Thank you Izuku, you don't know how much that means to me..." Her voice trailed off into her sobbing. But these weren't tears of sadness, but tears full of joy.

Midoriya was red in the face through the entire exchange for two reasons, the first was the hug which he was totally Not expecting, and the other was that she used his first name. He politely returned the embrace and the two of them stayed like that for a little while before Midoriya suggested that they joined everyone else in the party,

"It'd be a waist if we came but didn't enjoy it." was his logic. Uraraka nodded, washed her tear stained face and headed out to join the others.

Hey! Thats it for this part, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. I was going to post this yesterday but I got grounded, kinda sucks but oh well. Ill post a second part today to make up for it though!

word count: 1349