I-Island!

A few months had past since the league had attacked the students of 1-A and Midoriya was announced an official Pro Hero. He of course wasn't allowed to partner with an agency as that would hinder his schooling so as of right now he will act as an independent hero, but he still has yet to debut.

'Every hero needs to have a debut... and sure I've already resolved multiple problems with villains before but none in the name of Stardust, but in the name of Midoriya Izuku, so what can I do...' Midoriya hadn't told his class about his promotion yet even though Aizawa had told him too, he just couldn't spoil the surprise. He wants to watch the surprise on their faces as they find out their classmate is actually a pro. 'Its gonna be so gooooood.' He thought to himself with a smile.

"Deku? Is something the matter?" Eri was tugging on his sleeve next to his desk.

"Hmm? Oh sorry Eri, I was just thinking of something."

"And what's that exactly?" Uraraka asked as she walked into the room.

"N-nothing really, not much anything of importance that is..." Midoriya's voice trailed off.

"Alriiight? Well I just wanted to tell you that Mr. Aizawa forgot to tell us about the school's anniversary celebration, though its not really a celebration if you ask me... its just an excuse for a few weeks off school so its more like a holiday."

"Oh really? Huh, can't believe that Aizawa sensei of all people would forget about something that would give him more reason to sleep..."

"I know right, well I don't know about you but Yaoyorozu's family was given three tickets for the I-Island Expo during the celebration so were gonna be heading there! Apparently most of the class is going!"

"O-oh... well I haven't gotten an invitation or anything like tha-"

"Midoriya, mail." Aizawa poked his head into Midoriya's dorm cutting him off and tossing him an envelope before slinking away in his sleeping bag.

"Huh, wonder what thats for..." Uraraka said, obviously as a sign that he should open it quickly to continue their conversation. Midoriya sighed before opening it to a letter. Quickly reading it over he realized that this was an invite to the expo... 'What timing!' He thought. "Well whats it for???"

"Oh right, its an invite to the expo and pre show for coming first in the sports festival."

"Wow Deku! Thats quite the timing isn't it?"

"Mhm, my thoughts exactly!"

And thus it was settled, Midoriya along with most of 1-A were going to head to I-Island.

- Time skip to plane ride to the Island -

*Bzzt * "This is your pilot speaking, were going to begin our decent to I-Island shortly, all passengers please take your seats and thank you for taking All Might Airlines."

Midoriya was flying in a private jet which came as quite the surprise. That was until he discovered it was All Might who prepared the jet for him. And apparently he was bringing Kacchan as his +1, probably because of the OFA bond the three of them shared.

"Alright you two! Once we get down onto the island I'll have to maintain my muscle form the entire time so it is going to be very difficult so we're going to head to our destination as quickly as possible! Also, I may have forgotten to mention but we'll be heading to see one of my old friends I haven't seen in quite a long while if thats alright with the two of you!" All Might boomed as he buffed up. Bakugou shrugged it off and Midoriya nodded signaling that they were fine with the change of plans. A few minutes later and they were going through the scanners letting them into the island.