Words of the Sports Festival

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting for a few days! Today (Apr 22) Was my birthday and I had loads of school work stockpiling that I had to take care of. Well whatever, Lets get back to it!

"HERO TEAM WINS!!!" All might's voice rang out over the PA system.

Some medical robots came out with a stretcher for Bakugou who continually refused until Midoriya forced him down onto it. "Sorry Kacchan, I meant to hold back a little more than that, and I accidentally fractured your jaw. Sor-" He was cut off by Bakugou yelling,

"SHUT UP YOU USELESS DEKU! THIS WAS MY OWN FAULT SO SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!"

This caught the class by surprise, Bakugou admitted to something being his own fault?! This hasn't happened ever since classes began! It was also surprising since he's always yelling at others for small things like looking at him the wrong way or something like that.

All thoughts aside, Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida made their way to the monitor room to review the practice.

"All right everyone! Lets review, Who do you think the MVP of the match is?" All might questioned the class. Most people didn't raise their hands because they were either not fully comfortable around the class, or they just didn't care. "Ah yes! Young Yaoyorozu." He pointed his finger to Momo who's hand was raised the highest.

"The MVP of this match is Midoriya san. He was calm and collected before and during the whole practice, and even now he's calmly listening. He was able to deduct that Bakugou would target him instead of sticking with Iida with the bomb as well as he was able to locate Iida in the building easily. He was able to send Uraraka as a lookout as he managed to subdue Bakugou quick efficiently for someone of Bakugou's power level. He then finished the match by aiding Uraraka against Iida as she secured the bomb, making it a flawless victory."

The class, as well as All Might, was standing there thinking of all this information and how she managed to summarize the whole fight, 'Impressive, but she said wayyyy too much! ' They all thought.

*Cough* *cough* All Might cleared his thought, "Th-thats correct young Yaoyorozu. Thank you for making my job just a little easier!" She nodded at him and he continued with the training.

.

.

.

After the training was finished (everything else was the same cause Im lazy like that), All Might sent them back to their class to finish up their schooling for the day.

When the class made it back, Aizawa shut them up quickly as he had an announcement for them all. A really important one at that. "... We'll be having a sports festival."

"A NORMAL SCHOOL EVENT!!!" The class roared together. They had all known about the UA Sports Festival as it was a super popular event, even more popular than the Olympics nowadays since basically everyone has a quirk now.

Aizawa continued to explain that they would have 3 weeks to themselves to train or do whatever, "Just remember, this event is very crucial for those of you who wish to become pro heroes. Lots if not all pros will be watching this event to scout out outstanding students for internships which we will talk about in the future. Now, get out of here." He waved them off as the bell rang.

'Alright, the school festival. It should just be an obstacle race, calvary battle, and then 1 on 1 tournament based combat. All too easy. Guess I should train anyways, cant get lazy on myself. ' Midoriya thought to himself as he was walking towards the train station.

"HEYYY DEKU!!!" He turned around to see Uraraka and Iida racing to catch up to him, Uraraka smiling widely and waving wildly. He simply waved back before they caught up and started walking together, talking about school but mostly about the combat training they had, all three of them had been in the same part together after all.

"Midoriya, if you don't mind me asking. What did you think of my overall performance?" Iida asked with his usual robotic actions.

"Don't worry bout it. All I think I can tell you right now is that you shouldn't monolog as much as you did." Midoriya said as he scratched his neck. "Your attacks are fast but lack overall power," he continued as he pulled out his hero notebook (No. 14 - Class Edition!!!) and went to Iida's page, "So I think that you should practice on adding more power Just before making contact so that you save energy by not going full out right away, but still getting the same result in the end."

Iida thought about this and then nodded, "Thank you Midoriya, I'll try my best. AH! This is where I leave you both, I'm going to visit my brother's hero agency as my family is meeting there. I will see you both at the festival!" He said, waving as he turned the corner and started walking towards the Ingenium Hero Agency.

Now it was just Uraraka and Deku, walking together in complete silence. This continued on for a few more minutes before Uraraka spoke up.

"H... hey Deku?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think, that I can be as great a h-hero as you?" She looked down as she spoke, and Izuku noticed right away. He stopped walking and lightly grabbed her shoulders as he turned her to look him in the eyes. (She blushed obviously)

"Uraraka, with your quirk and your passion, I believe that you can become an even greater hero than I can!" He gave the traditional cinnamon roll smile that melts hearts at a glance, and it did just that. Uraraka blushed madly as they continued walking... she couldn't help her stuttering after that.

"Y-y-you really mean it D-d-deku san?"

"Every word of it." He responded, she smiled to herself as they walked in silence some more.

"D-d-deku?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I h-h-hold your h-ha-hand?" She said blushing even harder than before, steam visibly pouring out of her ears.

Izuku stopped walking, "Of course Uraraka san." He reached his hand out to her own, she nervously reached out, and placed her hand in his. He wrapped his hand around hers lightly. She looked at him, and smiled,

"Thanks, for everything..." She said.

This time it was Izuku's turn to blush, "No problem."

She stepped closer with Midoriya as they continued walking to the station.

Hey! Hope this chapter was good enough to make up for at least SOME of my absence lately. I plan on making another one in a few hours and MAYBE another after that because I feel in the mood. Thanks to you all for reading my MHA AU! It really means a lot. Also, Im sure you've noticed but since no one has commented any other ship, Im making this an Izuocha ship for now. If you want it changed then just tell me! Thanks again, hope you have a good day!!!

word count: 1026