UA Sports Festival, Finished

Todoroki was lifted onto a stretcher as Midoriya healed the burns. He was taken into the infirmary, and Midoriya learned that the other competitor to face him in the finals was no other than Bakugou Katsuki.

As he walked back out onto the stage to meet for the handshake, Bakugou spoke.

"You know what? I think holding back a little more would've been just fine. You almost killed that Shinso kid, and you managed to beat Todoroki in both fire and ice power."

"Heh, I guess your right." Midoriya waved him off as he made his way to his end of the stage.

"Competitors ready?" The both nod to Midnight, "Very well. Begin!"

Bakugou launched himself towards Midoriya with his explosions and swung a right hook which Midoriya ducked under. Kacchan then flipped behind his friend with an explosion and launched an explosion directly at Midoriya's back.

The explosion stopped partway between himself and Midoriya before launching back into Katsuki with just as much force.

"Damn it Deku!" He launched a punch through the smoke, trying to catch Midoriya off guard, but failing. Midoriya grabbed his arm and flipped him into the ground, and then slamming him into the air with the earth below him, and then sent hundreds of harsh winds at his friend in the air, cutting him a lot and knocking the breath out of him. "Yo-your t-t-to damn st-strong Deku..." He gasped for air. His friend bounced over to him with a sky blue look in his eyes, "Still in air head mode huh?"

Bakugou twisted his palm to face his friend as he launched one of his strongest explosions at point blank range, "Damn!" He heard Izuku say as he jumped back.

Katsuki stood up, gripping his side, and looked towards Izuku. His eyes couldn't believe what he saw. Though Midoriya had dodged from the attack, his left arm was caught in the flames, and was burned to nothing. He didn't have a left arm.

"D-deku? Oh lord Deku I didn't-" Midway in his explanation he was hit by nasty right hook.

"C'mon Kacchan! That was a great attack but ya didn't need to blow my whole damn arm off!" He wined, much to the surprise of, well, everyone else. The girls around the arena and in his class were all teary eyed that he lost his arm, some people were feeling nauseous, and others were stunned, and then This kid just wined about it?!

"*sigh* Just, hold on a second." He placed his right arm over where his left arm Should be and his hand began to glow green. Everyone stared in awe as his arm slowly grew back. 20 or so seconds later and his entire arm was back, good as new.

"THE HELL KIND OF HEALING WAS THAT?!?!?! ERASER! JUST WHAT IS YOUR CLASS!" Mic's voice boomed as the crowd cheered. His class was relieved, sure they knew he had a healing ability, but he never mentioned that he could grow back whole limbs in a manner of seconds!

"Alright Kacchan you ready to con-" He stopped himself as he saw Bakugou fully unconscious infront of him. "Oh, I thought I held back a little more than that..." He knelt down as Midnight declared his victory and healed Bakugou.

The paramedic bots came out and put him on a stretcher none the less and he came back 10 minutes later with Todoroki. The nurse had said that thanks to Midoriya, she only needed to heal minor injuries like scrapes and bruised and tiny cuts.

Midnight then asked the three boys to make their way to the stage.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! HERE ARE YOUR FIRST YEAR TOP 3 PLACERS! 3rd, Todoroki Shouto, 2nd Bakugou Katsuki, and first, Midoriya Izuku!"

The crowd roared out cheers for the three of them as well as for all the other participants, some cheers for Sero were also heard, making everyone in 1-A laugh as Sero teared up jokingly.

- Time Skip to a week after the Festival, Midoriya is at the train station getting ready to head to UA -

Midoriya was on his phone checking social media and the news, his performance at the UA Sports Festival was still on the news even though it was a week ago. His train finally arrived so he stepped in the train and found his way to the middle.

"Psst... PSST, hey kid." Midoriya looked around and found a smaller, plump man looking at him, "Your Midoriya from class 1-A right? You did amazing at the festival! Keep up the good work!" As the train passengers heard the name Midoriya they all turned looking for him, and when they found him they bombarded him with questions and good luck wishes.

Since he's been a hero before Midoriya was used to crowds like this so he managed to keep calm during the entire exchange on the train, he even was asked for his autograph and selfies a few times. He thanked them all before leaving the train station with a few greetings along the way.

As he started to walk to UA he heard footsteps running from within an alleyway, 'Hmm, this can't be right... theres no way that this happens so soon into the Run.' He kept walking, trying to time his arrival to the footsteps in time.

Bingo

As he stepped infront of the alley, a little girl with a little horn and long hair bumped into his side. He knelt down beside her and gently touched her arms, with a worried look on his face,

"Are you okay? Are you lost? Hurt?"

She looked at him with terror in her eyes, and just then he heard light footsteps walking behind her, and dug her face deep into his chest,

"D-don't go..." He heard her whisper into his chest, he wrapped one arm around her protectively and placed his hand on her head gently, and his other hand he touched to the ground.

"Were sorry young man, she likes to run around every now and again and will sometimes get lost like this and cling to the first person she meets." The man speaks,

'Chisaki, also know as...

Overhaul."

Heyy! Theres this chapter! Hope you guys are excited for the next part, depending on what Im doing at home I might be able to make the next part today. Thanks again for reading! Still cant believe that this story has gotten over 150 reads now, its such a nice thing to wake up to, while also being surprising! Thanks so much you guys!

word count: 999