Training Camp - Finale

'Alright, now I just need to deal with Dabi, Compress and that Nomu... Speaking of Nomu-' Izuku thought to himself as he spotted the Nomu down below him, chasing Yaoyorozu and a student from 1-B, Momo looked terrible, blood pouring down her face. 'I'll have to end this quickly.' He kicked the air around his foot with such force that he instantly changed his trajectory and directed himself directly to the Nomu. As he neared the beast he spun in the air and slammed his heel into the exposed brain of the Nomu, killing it instantly. He then looked to the other two that were looking at him with shock, surprise, and gratitude. "You two alright?"

"Y-yeah, Yaoyorozu is hurt badly though!" The boy said,

"Alright step back for a second." Midoriya walked to Momo and began healing her. A minute later and she was completely fine. "Good, hey Momo-san, can you make me a tracker real quick?" He asked, she obliged quickly handing it over to him before he directed them where the rest of the students should be. Once Midoriya took the device from Momo he jumped off, he had spent too much time here and now there is a greater chance of something going wrong.

- With Dabi and Twice -

"Hey hey! Your so weak! Your Strong!" Twice said, his Dabi clone being destroyed by Eraserhead.

"Twice, shut up and make another one of me..." Dabi said coldly, quite the opposite of his quirk.

"Alriiight, here goes!" Twice starts making the Dabi clone, once it finishes he steps back and makes jazz hands at his work, "Tadaa!!!" Admiring his work Twice was surprised to see it was splattered everywhere when Midoriya shot threw it. "M-my beautiful work! I'll kill you! Lets be friends."

"Two in one place, must be my lucky day!" Midoriya said, not wasting a second. He launched to Dabi who was startled but quickly went into an offensive stance. The fire was about to erupt but Midoriya made it there faster, grabbing Dabi's arm between his legs before twisting his body violently, dislocating his shoulder,

"Why you!! " Dabi reached for Midoriya with his other hand and launched his flames at Midoriya, he smiled seeing the flames release, but the smile was quickly wiped away when he saw the kid bend the flames and hit Twice with them.

"HOT! CoLd!" Twice screamed before passing out from the heat.

"Twice!" Wham! Midoriya swiftly swept his leg on the ground tripping Dabi before dropkicking him into a tree trunk.

"You two weren't that annoying..." Midoriya said before grabbing both the villains and tying them up with some rope Momo gave him before quickly dragging them to Vlad King who was still with the kids. "Vlad sensei! Please watch over these two!" He said quickly before jumping off, looking for the final villain.

- with Mr. Compress -

"Why isn't anyone answering the comms? Maybe there's someone with a jamming quirk here we didn't know about... But, looking out now, it looks like Mustard and Dabi are out meaning that Twice was probably taken down too..." He said noticing the distinct lack of gas and flames.

"You could say that."

Compress spun around quickly at the sound of a voice behind him. "You, Midoriya if Im not mistaken?"

Midoriya stands and takes a bow, "That I am. Now Im going to have to ask you to either come the easy way, or the hard way. It makes no difference to me what you choose because either way your not leaving here without cuffs on your wrists."

"How menacing of you. Before I answer would you mind telling me what has happened to the rest of us, I am quite curious."

"Don't try to trick me, I can see your hands moving, your little magic tricks wont work on me. Put your hands up and get down on the ground." Compress sighed releasing his grip on his sharpened throwing cards and did as he was told. Midoriya then cuffed him faster than he could see.

"There, now you have me. So will you answer me now?"

"Alright then, Lets see... out of all of them that were defeated by me I'd have to say the Muscular one was the most annoying, but there's also Toga, Twice, Dabi, etc... You get the gist." Mr. Compress couldn't believe it, this kid took down almost all the vanguard?

"Y-your lying kid." He said,

"Oh? Well if words don't make you understand then I suppose I'll show you." Midoriya lifted compress and made his way back to the rest of the class.

- With Mandalay and everyone -

"It seems everything is quieter now." Mandalay said with a sigh looking around at all the kids who now gathered.

"Tsu, do you think Deku-kun is going to be alright? He looked a little worried when he left us." Uraraka questioned, visibly concerned for his well being.

"Oh did Midoriya help you out too?" Momo walked up to them.

"Yeah, he defeated the girl villain that was attacking us kero." Tsu said, Momo nodded,

"He defeated the Nomu that was attacking us in an instant too!" Uraraka and Tsu were surprised.

"Hey you guys! Have you seen Midoriya anywhere, I wanted to thank him for helping us out." Kendo and Tetsutetsu walked to the group.

"Did Midoriya help everyone or what?" Uraraka asked, she was super confused.

"Mhm, he helped us take down the gas user! Though Im sure he could've done it alone if he wanted too, he's Super strong!" Tetsutetsu added.

The group continued talking about what Midoriya had done until they saw a glint of green flash in the distance before there was a crash followed by a dust cloud which dispersed showing Midoriya with the final villain in tow. "See Compress? I told you so." He said to the villain,

"I-impossible... the whole vanguard... defeated..." Uraraka heard the villain speak in disbelief as Midoriya tied him to the rest of them who were all slowly waking up.

"W-where am I?" Toga said looking around, the question was repeated as the rest of the villains woke up. Once they saw Midoriya crouched infront of them smiling, they tried to scoot away from him in fear.

"Oh calm down you guys, your already captured so I wont hurt ya!" He said flashing his smile at them. They fainted. "O-oh, did I say something??" The rest of the Heroes and students watched in awe, these powerful villains were all in such fear of this cinnamon roll that they legit Fainted in his presence. "Oh! Wait!" Midoriya disappeared in a flash of lightning before appearing in the same fashion.

"Deku-kun? Where did you go just now?" Uraraka finally broke the silence, when she did everyone else calmed down and continued talking amongst one another.

"Hmm? Oh! I forcefully attached Momo's tracker to the Nomu's corpse somewhere in the forest. The league is gonna be taking it back so we may as well find their base right?" *Insert godly smile here*

The rest of the watchers sweatdropped, 'S-so bright.'

Word Count: 1147