Patient(0,2)

Name: Isabelle(Belle) Cunningham
Age: 23 years
Gender: female
Sexuality:bisexual
Appearance:

Personality: Patient, Kind, Imaginative, Courteous, PeacefulSpecies: Arctic WolfJob: Model Education: currently in collegeS/O: n\aChildren:n\aFun facts:-She is rather small for an Arctic wolf -Her parents passed away when she was fairly young , le...

Species: Arctic Wolf
Job: Model
Education: currently in college
S/O: n\a
Children:n\a
Fun facts:
-She is rather small for an Arctic wolf
-Her parents passed away when she was fairly young , leaving her with a vast fortune
-She formally resided in England and still has an accent

Scenarios

#1: You were a photographer, you mostly took photos for models and such. Most of them were incredibly obnoxious and stuck up. So when you were hired to take pictures for a rich young woman, you thought it was going to be incredibly miserable. You eventually arrived at a fairly large house, its front yard full of flowers and herbs. You cleared your throat and approached the house's door, knocking on it. After a few moments, the door open and you blinked. A pretty arctic wolf stood in front of you. She smiled sweetly and inquired if you were here to take the photos. Her voice was like honey. You?

#2: You huffed as you ran into your classroom. You were nearly twenty minutes late due to a carnivore attack on campus and you had to take a detour, which added almost fifteen minutes onto your walk. You apologized to your professor softly before glancing around at the seats, nearly all of them were taken except one next to a very beautiful white wolf. Your heart skipped a beat and you sat down next to the girl. She looked over at you and smiled softly. You smiled back and paid attention to the lecture. After, she looked over at you and handed you a piece of paper while smiling shyly. You?

#3: Make it up!