Witty(1,2)

Name: Evelyn(Eve)Graves
Age: 25 years
Gender: female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance:

Personality: Sassy, Sarcastic, Short-tempered, Quiet, witty Species: tiger/mouse mixJob: actressEducation: graduated from collegeS/O: n/aChildren: n/aFun facts:-Her mother(a mouse) was eaten by her father -She despises most carnivores, especially ...

Species: tiger/mouse mix
Job: actress
Education: graduated from college
S/O: n/a
Children: n/a
Fun facts:
-Her mother(a mouse) was eaten by her father
-She despises most carnivores, especially tigers
-Although shes an actress, she values her privacy greatly

Scenarios

Must be a carnivore for this scenario
#1: You were an actor, a well-liked actor of course and a year back you had managed to land a role in Doctor who the biggest role you had landed in years! You were starring as the eleventh doctor. Now you had been acting for him for a while and a new companion was going to be introduced and you were rather excited. A week prior, Evelyn had showed up. And she seemed to hate you for no reason! She was a fantastic actress so while you two were acting together, she made it really seem like she was in love with you. But once the cameras were switched off, she acted as if you had eaten her bloody mother! Now you were leaving a coffee shop nearest to where you were shooting a scene, when you saw Evelyn being harassed by a large panda. You?

#2: You were a fairly big fan of Evelyn Graves, you weren't obsessive of course. You just thought she was a fantastic actress and rather pretty. You had recently moved to london and often joked to your friends that hopefully you'll meet her one day. But, you didnt really expect to. Now you were walking down the street during a very rainy day, holding an umbrella of course when you saw a familiar mouse/tiger hybrid. She was holding a bag over her head in the hopes to stop getting rained on. Excitement ran through you, but you did your best to keep calm as you approached her. She looked up at you, ears flat against her head. You?

#3: Make it up!