Quick-witted(0,2)

Name: Samuel Tartal
Age: 25 years
Gender: male
Sexuality: heterosexual
Appearance:

Personality: Quick-witted, Intelligent, Friendly, Loyal, Flirtatious, boldSpecies: wolfJob: EarlEducation: has a high school level education S/O: n/aChildren: n/aFun facts:-Hes the son of two nobles -He is rather tall and burly as well as incredib...

Species: wolf
Job: Earl
Education: has a high school level education
S/O: n/a
Children: n/a
Fun facts:
-Hes the son of two nobles
-He is rather tall and burly as well as incredibly intimidating
-He has a soft spot for herbivores

Scenarios

#1: You were a princess, which of course made you rather arrogant as you had gotten everything you had ever wanted for your entire life. However, you were a herbivore which posed a bit of challenge to you living that long. So, when you turned 18 you were expected to take a husband and continue the family line. Which you were not one bit interested in as a husband would hinder your life style. But years had passed since then and your father was getting incredibly impatient. So, of course, he hosted a massive masquerade ball on the hopes that you would find a husband. Now you were socializing when you saw a very handsome man standing near the edge of the crowd wearing an incredibly elegant suit and a bunny mask to cover his identity. You two started to talk and you rather liked him, was witty and flirty. You two danced and talked for the entire ball and once it winded down he led you outside. He hesitated before removing his mask, revealing he was not a bunny. He was a fearsome looking wolf. You?

#2: You were apart of the working class, you had been your entire life. And you despised the nobles and the rich due to their treatment of the poorer class. So you naturally started to steal from them, raiding their carriages and houses when they were away at idiotic balls. Now you were standing near a large mansion where a ball was being hosted, hoping to find a target to steal from. You paused when you saw a wolf walk past. By his suit and his jewelry you could tell he was incredibly well off. He was rather large and burly, but he was distracted so hopefully it would make him an easier couch. Quick as a flash you lunged at him, tackling him behind a tree and covering his mouth so he couldn't scream. But suddenly you were jabbed in the gut and flipped onto the back, the wolf stared down at you. Eyes narrowing as he bared his sharp teeth. You?

#3: Make it up!