Feisty(0,2)

Name: Clara Oswald
Age: 24 years
Gender: female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance:

Personality: Feisty, Bravee, Kind, Loyal, Bossy, Short-tempered

Species: bunny
Job: English teacher
Education: graduated from college
S/O:  n/a
Children: n/a
Fun facts:
-Her mother died when she was 19 years old
-She has a fascination with stars and space
-She is 5"0 which is short even for bunnies

Scenarios
Fandom related scenario: Doctor who
#1: You were The Doctor, a timelord and thousands of years old. You had once been the savour of worlds, but after you had lost two of your companions you had retreated to Victorian london to grieve. But after meeting a bunny named Clara, your spark returned, however she died saving you. You were now once more living in solitude when the Tardis started ringing. You answered the call, very confused. The call was uneventful and rather boring until she said "Run you clever boy and remember" Those were the words that Clara had spoken to you before you died. Tracking her call you arrived at her home. You eagerly knocked on her door and she swung the door open. It was Clara! And she was staring at you with very familiar big doe eyes. You?

#2: You were a teacher at *insert generic high school name here* and you were surprisingly well liked. You were a good teacher and pretty friendly. You also helped new teachers get adjusted to the school. Now you were making coffee in the teachers lounge when you heard a new voice. You looked over your shoulder and saw a beautiful bunny talking with a squirrel. Your heart skipped a beat as she covered her mouth as she softly giggled. You quickly looked away, not wanting to seem creepy. After a while she approached you and tapped you on your shoulder. You looked over and she smiled at you, introducing herself as "Clara Oswald" You?

#3: Make it up!