Arrogant(1,2)

Name: Charlie White
Age: 17 years
Gender: male
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance:

Personality: Intelligent, Outgoing, playful, loud, Arrogant Species: Lion Job: works at a hardware storeEducation: Currently in high school S/O: n\aChildren: n\aFun facts:-He dresses rather 'feminine' and gets bullied for it-He is rather small for...

Species: Lion
Job: works at a hardware store
Education: Currently in high school
S/O: n\a
Children: n\a
Fun facts:
-He dresses rather 'feminine' and gets bullied for it
-He is rather small for a male lion, normally they stand at around 6"5 but hes only 5"7
-He plans on becoming a model when he graduates

Scenarios

#1: The year was 1978 and this year was your graduating year. Naturally you were extraordinarily excited to finally escape your shithole of a high school and town and go to the city. You could start a new life and abandon your old one. But now you were walking down the hallway of your shitty school when you heard growling and barking. You followed the noise to an abandoned hallway. Two large dire wolves were shoving a smaller lion around roughly and it was clear it was not just a group of carnivores messing around. The lion caught your eye and you recognized him as Charlie, a rather popular lion in your grade. You?

#2: You were close friends with Charlie, you had been since childhood. You were both rather small for your species and got picked on for this together. Which obviously sucked but it made it a bit more bearable to have a friend by your side. Now you were both seniors in high school, class of 1978. You had shot up a bit since junior year so the bullying had subsided but Charlie remained rather short for his species. You turned a corner right as a large bull punched Charlie right in the stomach and he collapsed. You?

#3: Make it up!