Empathetic(1,2)

Name: Mia Herrera
Age: 20 years
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance:

Personality: Sweet, Cheerful, Charming, Empathetic, Friendly Species: Red Kelpie Job: Nanny Education: Currently in her second year of college S/O: n/aChildren: n/aFun facts:-She is completely blind, and has been so since she was born -She plans o...

Species: Red Kelpie
Job: Nanny
Education: Currently in her second year of college
S/O: n/a
Children: n/a
Fun facts:
-She is completely blind, and has been so since she was born
-She plans on becoming a therapist due to her empathy and love for helping others
-She can be a bit of a pushover at times, but she does her best to stand her ground
-She loves children and plans on having kids one day

Scenarios

#1: You were a teachers assistant, you mostly did the job to earn some extra cash. Your professor essentially just used you to grade papers he didn't want to grade or to go on coffee runs. It wasn't a bad job, a bit annoying at times. During your second year of assisting your professor, a new student came into the class. She was rather pretty, and proved to be incredibly intelligent. However, you were always too busy to say hi or strike up a meaningful conversation. However, one day after class Mia lingered. She struck up a conversation with your professor before turning her attention onto you. She smiled sweetly and introduced herself. You?

#2: You had spent a majority of your summers nannying your younger siblings for a bit of extra cash. However, when you went back to college and took up a part time job you stopped, but you had heard they had recently hired a new nanny. Now, you had gone to visit your parents and siblings after classes ended early. When you finally arrived, you realized your parents weren't home. Curiously, you entered the home and saw a beautiful red dog playing with your siblings. Her ear twitched and she turned her glossy blue eyes. She smiled and asked who you were calmly. You?

#3: Make it up!