Reserved(0,2)

Name: Charlotte(Lottie) Pond
Age: 20 years
Gender: female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance:

Personality: Sweet, Quiet, Reserved, Friendly, Affectionate, Loving Species: Border collie Job: works at a cafe Education: currently in high schoolS/O: n\aChildren: n\aFun facts:-She doesnt have a red string and therefore doesnt have a soulmate-Sh...

Species: Border collie
Job: works at a cafe
Education: currently in high school
S/O: n\a
Children: n\a
Fun facts:
-She doesnt have a red string and therefore doesnt have a soulmate
-She is rather short, standing at 5"2
-She loves baking pastries and hopes to eventually open her own bakery

Scenarios

#1: Soulmates. Everyone else had one and a red string connecting them. You had known you were different back when you turned 18 there was no red string around your ring finger. You waited a year in the hopes that maybe you were just a late bloomer. But there was no red string. A few years passed and you had given up on ever developing one. Now you walked into a quaint coffee shop and you were met with the warm scents of coffee and pastries. You walked up to the counter and felt your fur grow warm as a pretty border collie trotted up to it, smiling at you. You felt a slight tugging on your ringer finger, you looked down and saw a red string! You followed it and saw it connected to her finger. But she didn't seem to see it. You?

#2: You had met your soulmate a few days after you turned 18. However only after a year of being together, you watched as your ring string loosened then vanished completely. A few days later your former soulmate broke up with you and explained they had found someone else. You were heartbroken and decided that soulmates were dumb and you were glad to be rid of your red string. But secretly it still hurt a lot. Now you were hanging out in a coffee shop when you heard the bell ring. Your heart thumped as you saw who came trotting into the building. A small collie with a broad smile, her fluffy tail wagging. She glanced over at you and waved. You?

#3: Make it up!