Duchess(0,2)

Name: Dorothy(Dolly) Brown
Age: 22 years
Gender: female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance:

Personality: Quiet, Friendly, Kind, Naive, Sweet, quick-wittedSpecies: DoeJob: n\aEducation: has essentially a high school education S/O: n/a Children: n\aFun facts:-She is the daughter of a duke and duchess-Her family his entirely made up of king...

Species: Doe
Job: n\a
Education: has essentially a high school education
S/O: n/a
Children: n\a
Fun facts:
-She is the daughter of a duke and duchess
-Her family his entirely made up of kings/queens, Earls, Barons, dukes etc..
-Like most does she is very small and delicate

Scenarios
(Facts about this roleplay:
-placed in the 1700s
-Relationships between carnivores and herbivores are strictly forbidden
-Relationships between nobles and the working class are very much frowned upon)

#1: You were a prince, which of course made you rather arrogant as you had gotten everything you had ever wanted for your entire life. Not to mention you were a carnivore which meant you were on top essentially. However, when you turned 18 you were expected to take a wide and continue the family line. Which you were not one bit interested in as a wife would hinder your life style. But  years had passed since then and your father was getting incredibly impatient. So, of course, he hosted a massive masquerade ball on the hopes that you would find a wife. Now you were socializing when you saw a beautiful woman standing near the edge of the crowd wearing an incredibly elegant gown and a fox mask to cover her identity.  You two started to talk and you rather liked her, was witty and kind. You two danced and talked for the entire ball and once it winded down you led her outside. She hesitated before removing her mask, revealing she was not a fox. She was a doe. You?

#2: You were apart of the working class, you had been your entire life. And you despised the nobles and the rich due to their treatment of the poorer class. So you naturally started to steal from them, raiding their carriages and houses when they were away at idiotic balls. Now you were standing near a large mansion where a ball was being hosted, hoping to find a target to steal from. You paused when you saw a beautiful doe walk past. By her gown and her jewelry you could tell she was incredibly well off. She was also rather small and delicate. So quick as a flash you lunged at her, tackling her behind a tree and covering her mouth so she couldn't scream. The doe stared up at you, eyes wide. But not with fear strangely enough but rather with curiosity. You?

#3: Make it up!