Uncooperative(0,2)

Name: Willow Young
Age: 25 years
Gender: female(Amab)
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance:

Personality: Calm, Level-headed, Closed-off, Clever, Uncooperative Species: Skunk Job: Bartender Education: Currently a senior in college S/O: n/aChildren: n/aFun facts:-She took a gap year before college to travel on her own for a bit -She loves ...

Species: Skunk
Job: Bartender
Education: Currently a senior in college
S/O: n/a
Children: n/a
Fun facts:
-She took a gap year before college to travel on her own for a bit
-She loves being a bartender but is unsure what she wants to due as a permanent career
-She's become good friends with all her regulars and remembers their names easily

Scenarios

#1: You had recently moved to a new city. You had needed a fresh start, you needed to see new faces and interact with new people. So now, you were alone in a giant city in which no one new your name. Exactly how you wanted it. One evening you were wandering the busy city streets when you spotted a bar. Curiously you walked inside. It was rather empty, maybe a dozen people. A pretty skunk stood behind the counter, cleaning it while talking up a mouse when she spotted you. She arched an eyebrow and gave you a smile. You?

#2: You had been regularly attending Willow's bar, but ever since she had started working there. You two had become rather close, constantly chatting and exposing your secrets to each other. You went to the bar almost every day after work, not even really to drink anymore but to instead talk with Willow. You had developed a bit of a crush on her, but you didn't try to tell her or test the relationship waters. She was just your bartender. One early afternoon you were on a walk through a park when you spotted Willow lounging beneath a tree, a sketch pad nestled in her lap. You?

#3: Make it up!