Secretive(0,2)

Name: Liam Rivera
Age: 25 years
Gender: Male
Sexuality: heterosexual
Appearance:

Personality: Emotionless, Sharp-witted, Secretive, Mellow, Loyal Species: Stag Job: Medical Student  Education: Currently in medical school S/O: n/aChildren: n/aFun facts:-His parents are both practicing physicians and heavily encouraged him to be...

Species: Stag
Job: Medical Student 
Education: Currently in medical school
S/O: n/a
Children: n/a
Fun facts:
-His parents are both practicing physicians and heavily encouraged him to become one
-He enjoys medical school and becoming a doctor but he isn't very social
-His brother isn't very high-achieving so all of his parents expectations weigh on his shoulders

Scenarios

#1: You were a first year med school student. You took great pride in your future job and all the work you had put into achieving said career. You were smart, compassionate and have every single medical disease, practice, and medication memorized. You are always at the top of your classes. Or well you were at the top of your classes, until you were joined by Liam Rivera. A very quiet buck who seemed to have a permanent glower etched across his features. He always got better marks than you, he was always the better doctor somehow. You wanted to find some kind of excuse. Maybe he cheated, or his parents finically persuaded the Med-school. But he was just that, a brilliant future doctor. One evening you were studying in the library, completely lost. Suddenly a deep voice told you the answer, pointing to a block of text. You?

#2: (same start as #1) But despite him being genuinely smart, you hated him. One day, you were now following a senior doctor around a hospital. The handsome, older buck was a brilliant teacher. A pretty doe came walking over and helped as well. They were as sweet as could be. Eventually, your day ended and you began to head back to the bus. The buck and doe were talking to Liam when the older buck called you over. He praised your intelligence before introducing his son. Liam just glowered at you while the two deers smiled proudly. You?

#3: Make it up!