Imaginative(CLOSED)

Name: Lillian(Lily)Campbell
Age: 20 years
Gender: female
Sexuality: pansexual
Appearance:

Personality: Careless, imaginative, Easily distracted, Playful, sociable Species: Sabertooth/leopard mixJob: Part-time artist Education: currently in art school S/O: n/aChildren: n/aFun facts:-She is rather smart but often forgets to do her work-S...

Species: Sabertooth/leopard mix
Job: Part-time artist
Education: currently in art school
S/O: n/a
Children: n/a
Fun facts:
-She is rather smart but often forgets to do her work
-She is aware she is very fearsome looking so she does her best to look cute and friendly
-She is actually rather sensitive and is easily hurt

Scenarios

Must be a herbivore for this scenario
#1: You were a herbivore, often seen as weak compared to your carnivore counterparts. It annoyed you and you took it out on weaker, smaller carnivores such as minks or cats. You hated seeming weak, and you just wanted to seem strong. Now you were sitting at a coffee shop, tapping your table as you furrowed your eyebrows. You looked up when you felt someone tap your shoulder. You blinked, a very cute looking sabertooth leopard stared at you, smiling. She placed a paper from her sketch book in front of you. She laughed awkwardly and started to leave. You?

#2: You were walking down a very peaceful trail near to your college campus. You enjoyed walking by yourself, usually during evenings. Nobody was on the trails and it allowed you to think and reflect. You heard snarling suddenly and fear shot through you. You tensed and followed the noise even though your instincts were screaming at you to run away. Eventually you stumbled across a sabertooth leopard standing over an unconscious rabbit. She looked over at you and panic lit her gaze, "Its not what it looks like!" You?

#3: Make it up!