Clever(CLOSED)

Name: Reyabelle(Rey) White
Age: 25 years
Gender: female
Sexuality: bisexual
Appearance:

Personality: Sarcastic, Intelligent, Quick-witted, Clever, Arrogant Species: catJob: author/parttimes as a barista Education: currently in collegeS/O: n\aChildren: n/aFun facts:-She has had many scandals and rumors of her cheating-She is an orphan...

Species: cat
Job: author/parttimes as a barista
Education: currently in college
S/O: n\a
Children: n/a
Fun facts:
-She has had many scandals and rumors of her cheating
-She is an orphan and both of her parents died in a hurricane
-She writes under a pseudonym Ray Hunter and no one knows that she writes
-She primarily writes horror and mystery novels

Scenarios

#1: You were a huge fan of Ray Hunter. You thought his novels were brilliant and each twist caught you off-guard. You ordered every single book as soon as they came out. However, you hated Rey White. She was arrogant and obnoxious. She always went out of her way to annoy you. So, of course, your physics professor put you two together for a project. Now you were hanging out in her dorm while she was in the bathroom when you spotted a sprawl of papers on the table. You walked over and noticed that the writing was for a horror novel. And it was written just like all of Ray Hunter's novels. You looked over your shoulder as Rey left the bathroom, arms crossed as her tail twitched. You? 

#2: You despised Rey, you had since high school. You two had been in debate in two separate schools and often during  debates you would  take personal jabs at each other. And to your annoyance you had ended up going to the same college together. But you were close with her roommate and you would often visit their dorm. You had been hanging out in said dorm but there was a massive storm and you decided to just sleep over. Now, you were in the kitchen getting a drink of water when you heard whimpering. You followed the noise into Rey's room. The girl sat on her bed, her hand was bleeding but she didn't seem to notice. She was rocking back and forth, her face buried into her knees. You could tell she was in the middle of a panic attack. And by her bedside was a shattered glass cup. You?

#3: Make it up!