Blunt(0,2)

Name: Scarlett Tate
Age: 18 years
Gender: female
Sexuality: lesbian
Appearance:

Personality: Sassy, Intelligent, Friendly, Bold, playful, blunt Species: arctic foxJob: works at a cafe Education: currently in high school S/O: n\aChildren: n\aFun facts:-She plans on becoming an author when she graduates -She comes off as very s...

Species: arctic fox
Job: works at a cafe
Education: currently in high school
S/O: n\a
Children: n\a
Fun facts:
-She plans on becoming an author when she graduates
-She comes off as very scary at first, but shes actually rather soft towards people she loves
-She dyes dark red , her natural fur color is snowy white

Scenarios

#1: You had recently transferred to a new school and you were quite nervous. Your old school was fairly small and your newer school was nearly the size of a college! You swallowed hard as you entered through the massive front doors and you were almost toppled over by a group of massive tigers. You stumbled a bit and walked into the office and froze a bit when you saw a pretty fox with bright red fur sitting in one of the chairs. Her ear was twitching in annoyance, but when she spotted you. She smiled a little and waved. You?

#2: You were close friends with Scarlett, and secretly you were madly in love with her. But she never showed any interest in you or even interest in woman. Which was a bit disappointing, but in all honestly you were just happy to be friends with her. Now you two were sitting at the park, her head resting on your lap while she fed you grapes, her eyes bright with amusement. She giggled and you felt your heart skip a beat. You looked deeply into her eyes, they softened a bit as she gazed at you. You?

#3: Make it up!