Awkward(0,2)

Name: Mathew Miller
Age: 25 years
Gender: male(afab)
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance:

Personality: Awkward, Friendly, Outgoing, Loyal, IntelligentSpecies: shark/dragon mixJob: has his own clothing lineEducation: currently on collegeS/O: n\aChildren: n/aFun facts:-He makes very pastel core clothes-He enjoys tea and if his clothing b...

Species: shark/dragon mix
Job: has his own clothing line
Education: currently on college
S/O: n\a
Children: n/a
Fun facts:
-He makes very pastel core clothes
-He enjoys tea and if his clothing brand doesnt work out he wishes to open a tea shop
-He adores swimming

Scenarios

#1: You were a model, a fairly popular one at that. You were constantly getting calls from your manager for possible businesses to model for. But as of late you were tired of modeling for big name companies and told your manager you only wanted to model for small businesses, which meant the calls slowly decreased. The other day you were sitting in your home when you got a call, a young shark needed models for his small business. You gladly took the call. Now you were waiting next to a water fountain when a shark came running over to you, holding a few black bags with clothing. He smiled at you and introduced himself as "Mathew" while nervously holding a hand out to you. You?

#2: You had never liked swimming, you found that splashing around in a huge body of water while soaking in your own and other people's filth wasnt as much fun as people made it out to be. However your friends loved swimming and constantly dragged you along. So now you were standing in the shallower end of the ocean when the water suddenly pulled back. You glanced over your shoulder and saw a massive wave. You froze as it suddenly slammed into you and you were dragged underneath. You felt your vision go blurry due to the lack of oxygen. You accepted your own death when suddenly arms slipped beneath yours and you were dragged onto land. You looked at your savior, a handsome shark stared down at you gently asking if you were alright. You?

#3: Make it up!