Naive(1,2)

Name: Antoinette Martin
Age: 20 years
Gender: female
Sexuality: lesbian
Appearance:

Personality: Sweet, Naive, Quiet, Kind, Awkward, Friendly Species: CowJob: CEO of her fathers chocolate companyEducation: graduated from high schoolS/O: n\aChildren: n/aFun facts:-She has been sheltered and babied her entire life -While shes techn...

Species: Cow
Job: CEO of her fathers chocolate company
Education: graduated from high school
S/O: n\a
Children: n/a
Fun facts:
-She has been sheltered and babied her entire life
-While shes technically the CEO of her company, her father will own all of the assets and her money until she marries
-She was raised in France for most of her life
-She has a brother whose two years older than her

Scenarios

#1: You were the daughter of a wealthy businessman, and you were expected to take over the company once you married. Which you weren't really looking forward, you had never had any interest in the men your father brought over for you to meet. They were all rather boring and more interested in your fathers business and how much annual income they would make from marrying you. But now you were standing in a large mansion, preparing to meet a young bull when you spotted a pretty cow walk by, she smiled sweetly at you as she did so. The bull's father gently grabbed her shoulder and smiled at you, "This is my daughter Antoinette." The cow held out her hand towards you. You?

#2: You had recently been employed at a large mansion to a very rich family. You mostly cleaned and occasionally helped cook. It was a rather dull job but it paid the bills and you were at least glad for that. However, it was boring until you met Antoinette. She was a sweet diary cow that laughed at your silly jokes and always offered to hang out with you doing your breaks. Much to your chagrin you started to fall in love with her. Which broke your heart as you knew her father would never allow her to marry or even date you. Now you were cleaning her bedroom when she stormed in, large tears streaming down her cheeks as she collapsed onto her bed. You?

#3: Make it up!