Fun-loving(0,2)

Name: Rose Smith(The Doctor)
Age: 1000s of years old(or 27 years)
Gender: female
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance:

Personality: Fun-loving, Caring, Manipulative, Confident, Flirtatious, Species: Mouse(Timelord)Job: Scientist (Time traveler)Education:???S/O: n\aChildren: n/aFun facts:(fandom related scenario) -She has just recently regenerated -She has been a m...

Species: Mouse(Timelord)
Job: Scientist (Time traveler)
Education:???
S/O: n\a
Children: n/a
Fun facts:
(fandom related scenario)
-She has just recently regenerated
-She has been a man for her past regenerations so she sometimes forgets shes a woman now
-she was also formally a carnivore
.
(Regular scenario)
-She has multiple PhDs and doctorates in several different subjects
-She is only 5"0
-She has a scar on her arm from a carnivore
-She is considered a legitimate genius

Scenarios

(Fandom related scenario)
#1: You were an average carnivore. Living quietly and doing your best to avoid confrontation. You preferred to lay low and enjoy your boring life. You really had no interest in spicing it up and risking harm coming towards you. Some may call you a coward but you just enjoyed your safety. Now you were walking down a lonely alleyway when a snowman suddenly shot up behind you. Blinking rapidly you looked over your shoulder, extremely confused. You glanced over your shoulder and saw a mouse running for you. She lunged forward and tackled you to the ground, her chest pressed against yours, making a rather awkward situation for you, "Dont think about the snowman!" She exclaimed, staring down at you. Was this mouse mad?! "Think about it melting or it'll eat you." She smacked your hear a few times. You?

(Normal scenario)
#2: You were considered rather smart, you had been in many classes well above your grade level, you had taken every AP class tossed your way and gotten a 5 on every single test. You had gotten into college with a scholarship and graduated with honors. You naturally sought a higher education and eventually graduated with a PhD, which you were incredibly proud of. But now you were struggling to find a job. You walked into lab after lab but never seemed to land a proper job. Now you were at a coffee shop when a small shape bumped into you. You looked over your shoulder then down, spotting a mouse staring up at you with a grin, "You're perfect!" She grabbed your hand and started to drag you from the coffee shop. You?

#3: Make it up!