Awkward(CLOSED)

Name: Claude Dubois
Age: 23 years
Gender: male
Sexuality: pansexual
Appearance:

Personality: Quiet, Shy, Awkward, Easily-flustered, Friendly Species: Wolf/cat mixJob: Part-time student teacher Education: currently in college S/O: n/aChildren: n\aFun facts:-He was orphaned at a very young age and was taken care of by his grand...

Species: Wolf/cat mix
Job: Part-time student teacher
Education: currently in college
S/O: n/a
Children: n\a
Fun facts:
-He was orphaned at a very young age and was taken care of by his grandfather
-He loves working with children and plans on becoming an elementary teacher
-He is aware of how large and terrifying he looks so he does his best to act as friendly as he can

Scenarios

#1: You were a school nurse, and you absolutely loved your job. The students were incredibly sweet, albeit a bit dramatic at times. You loved their kindness and endless imagination. It never failed to amuse you. You also loved the staff, you were a small prey creature but nobody treated you as if you were made of glass. They just treated you like a capable nurse. Recently, a new school year started and a whole slew of student teachers were introduced. You didn't have many interactions with them due to the fact that they were adults, not children. One school morning you were wandering through the halls, when you bumped into a large shape. The papers the shape had been carrying scattered all across the ground. You quickly apologized and began to organize them. When you looked up, you were meant with the intense eyes of a large wolf. He blinked and quickly slouched, giving a kind smile and offering his hand. You?

#2: You were current a student in college, pursing a degree and hopefully a future career. However, your parents seemingly didn't recognize that. Apparently to them you were just a free Uber. You were constantly called upon to pick up your younger siblings from school for a variety of reasons. Almost every day you had to pick them up. One afternoon you were doing your most obnoxious chore when you spotted a handsome dark figure. He wore a suit, that seemed to fit uncomfortably around his neck and his awkward smile matched his stance. You suddenly decided that if that tall dark and handsome wolf was there again, these pickups weren't a waste of time. And of course, like clockwork you were called upon to fetch your siblings. One more, he was there. Your siblings were busy playing so you decided to approach him. He smiled at you and offered his hand. You?

#3: Make it up!