Closed-off(0,2)

Name: Nathalie Agreste
Age: 19 years
Gender: female
Sexuality: Bisexual(male lean)
Appearance:

Personality:  Emotionless, Cold-hearted, Sarcastic, Short-tempered, Closed-off, AwkwardSpecies: snow leopard/cheetah mixJob: n/aEducation: graduated from high school S/O: n\aChildren: n\aFun facts:-She is considered a "stain" on her families histo...

Species: snow leopard/cheetah mix
Job: n/a
Education: graduated from high school
S/O: n\a
Children: n\a
Fun facts:
-She is considered a "stain" on her families history
-She was the result of an affair her father had with his secretary
-she has been raised by her father and has been groomed to take over the family business when her father dies

Scenarios

#1: You came from an incredibly rich family, well in the upper class. Your parents owner their own businesses and you were being groomed to take over your fathers business while you were also being heavily encouraged to find an equally rich wife and carry on the family name. Your father had you meet lots of women but they were all air-headed and obnoxious. Now you were getting ready to meet another one of your fathers picks when a maid knocked on your door and you were led downstairs. You stopped when you saw a beautiful snow leopard standing there, she looked over at you, blinking slowly. "Meet Nathalie Agreste." Your father spoke. Nathalie walked over to you and shook your hand while maintaining fierce eye contact. You?

#2: (Same start as scen. 1) You had known Nathalie for around a month now and you could say with certain you despised her. She was sarcastic and incredibly rude towards you. But your father liked her and decided for you that you would marry. Now it was late that evening when you walked out into the grand hallway, leading towards the backyard which was more like a literal garden. You opened the wide doors and spotted Nathalie standing in the gazebo, staring up at the sun wearing tight pajama shorts and an oversized t shirt. You started to approach the gazebo when she looked over at you. You?

#3: Make it up!