Outgoing(0,2)

Name: Mathew(Matt) Moore
Age: 25 years
Gender: male
Sexuality: homosexual
Appearance:

Personality: Level-headed, Friendly, Quick-witted, Outgoing, Playful Species: TigerJob: works at a summer camp parttime, TAs the rest of the timeEducation: currently in grad school S/O: n/aChildren: n/aFun facts:-He is rather small and skinny for ...

Species: Tiger
Job: works at a summer camp parttime, TAs the rest of the time
Education: currently in grad school
S/O: n/a
Children: n/a
Fun facts:
-He is rather small and skinny for a tiger
-He is well-liked by teachers and students alike due to his friendly behaviour
-He loves the summer

Scenarios

#1: You loved summers, you loved the warm breeze and swimming in lakes and rivers. You loved icecream and lemonade on a hot summer day. But you especially loved summer because of the summer camp you worked at. And more specifically one of the other councilors. Matt Moore, he was a small skinny tiger who was well liked by everyone he met. You had known him since you had both started working at the summer camp. Which was around four years ago. Now you were unpacking all your stuff in your cabin when you heard eager knocking. You opened the door and you were instantly met with a tight hug from Mathew. You?

#2: You were a teacher, but you had only been teaching for one year. You were also rather young for a new teacher, since you had graduated high school your junior year. Despite this being your second year, you were extraordinarily nervous. You were getting a TA, and you didnt really think you were ready for one. But you were far too awkward to say no. So now you stood in your classroom, waiting for your TA to arrive. When a skinny tiger first walked in, you assumed he was a student due to his small size but he had a badge and a bunch of folders. He smiled at you and introduced himself as Matthew Moore. You?

#3: Make it up!