Arrogant(1,2)

Name: Juliet Holliday
Age: 25 years
Gender: female
Sexuality: pansexual
Appearance:

Personality: Arrogant, Sharp-witted, clever, sarcastic, hot-headed, insanely intelligent Species: wolf and bunny(her wolf is more prominent but she has the strength of a bunny) Job: N/a Education: graduated from collegeS/O: n/aChildren: n/aFun fac...

Species: wolf and bunny(her wolf is more prominent but she has the strength of a bunny)
Job: N/a
Education: graduated from college
S/O: n/a
Children: n/a
Fun facts:
-She graduated high school at 15 and college at 19
-She has been arrested multiple times but has escaped every single time. Her crimes range from robbery to murder
-Do to her insanely high IQ she is often employed by the FBI and CIA

Scenarios

#1: You were apart of the FBI, you were a new recruit however—fresh out of academy. However, you had knew a lot about Juliet. Or Miss J as she liked to call herself. But you had yet to meet her as she resided in a high security prison as she had killed one of your superior officers months back. One day you were called to your boss' office and ushered into a car. You arrived at the prison and your superior explained that due to the appearance of a violent serial killer they needed Juliet's assistance but you had to be her handler. You reluctantly followed your superior towards her cell. One of the officers unlocked it and a very short wolf left the room. Her hands were cuffed and she was muzzled. The officer removed her muzzle. She shook her fur out before she grinned at you, before—quick as a flash—she lunged at you. Before she could sink her teeth into your skin, your superior scruffed her. Juliet smirked as she was muzzled once more. She silently followed you back towards your car. You then learned that she would be staying with you in your flat with multiple guards posted outside. That evening, you brought Juliet home and shoved her into your guest bedroom. Juliet clawed at the door, demanding to know what she would wear to bed. You?

#2:(Same start as scen.1) You two had been working on the case for a few weeks now but you could barely make any headway. But suddenly, there was a breakthrough. You and Juliet learned the killer was the infamous killer known only as Azazel. When they showed the photo of the cheetah, Juliet suddenly froze and the fur along her spine rose and she began to shake. You had never seen her look so scared. You asked her if she was alright and she vigorously nodded. A week past and you woke up to the sound of animalistic snarling and screaming. You dashed into Juliet's room and saw a pool of blood and her window shattered. By scent you could tell it was her blood. You approached the window and saw cheetah fur caught on the broken glass. Against your instincts, you jumped out the window and began to follow the scent and their tracks. Eventually, you arrived at a large, abandoned warehouse. You called backup before entering. As soon as you entered the building you saw Juliet laying on the ground, her oversized white blouse which you had provided her to sleep in. She saw you and she scrambled into a sitting position, clutching her abdomen which was bleeding heavily, "Y/N, what the hell are you doing here?!" She exclaimed. You?

#3- Make it up!