Affectionate(CLOSED)

Name: Vincent Hopkins
Age: 25 years
Gender: male
Sexuality: pansexual
Appearance:

Personality: Friendly, Sweet, Affectionate, Loyal, childlike, KindSpecies: wolf Job: Actor Education: graduated from collegeS/O: n\aChildren: n/aFun facts:-He plays mostly villains in the movies hes starred in-Despite his fearsome appearance, hes ...

Species: wolf
Job: Actor
Education: graduated from college
S/O: n\a
Children: n/a
Fun facts:
-He plays mostly villains in the movies hes starred in
-Despite his fearsome appearance, hes extremely kind and gentle
-He is startlingly good at acting evil and cruel

Scenarios

#1: You were a new actress, but you were extremely talented and hardworking. Which meant you ended up landing a fairly big role in an upcoming horror movie. Which, of course, was extremely exciting for you but you were also nervous to meet all your costars. Now you were walking onto set when you spotted a terrifying wolf, his muzzle and hands stained with blood. You froze when he looked over at you. But after a moment you recognized him as Vincent Hopkins, he would be playing the villain in the movie. You were unnerved by how terrifying he looked, but he gave you a kind smile and a sweet wave. You?

#2: You were a huge fan of horror movies, you loved the adrenaline rush you got while watching them and you also loved making fun of "so bad theyre good" horror movies. One of your favorite horror movie actors was Vincent Hopkins. You loved how good of an actor he was and sometimes you thought the acting was a little too realistic. But now you were walking home from a coffee shop when you bumped into someone. You looked up and saw Vincent staring down at you! Looking just surprised as you felt. You?

#3: Make it up!