Breezy(0,2)

Name: Itsuki Hayashi
Age: 20 years
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance:

Personality: Flexible, Intelligent, Clever, Breezy, Confident Species: Cheetah Job: Yoga instructor Education: Graduated High school S/O: n/aChildren: n/a Fun facts:-He is incredibly nearsighted and basically blind when not wearing his glasses -He...

Species: Cheetah
Job: Yoga instructor
Education: Graduated High school
S/O: n/a
Children: n/a
Fun facts:
-He is incredibly nearsighted and basically blind when not wearing his glasses
-He is incredibly easy to get along with
-He's saving up all of his money to go on a year long traveling trip. He plans on leaving soon

Scenarios

#1: You were currently a university student on holiday. You spent most of your days slouched over a laptop or slouched over books, so you were experiencing some muscle tightness. So because you had some free time, you decided to start going to yoga. Today was your first lesson and you were excited as the knot in the back of your neck seemed to just be getting more inconvenient. The yoga was hard, and it was made even harder because you couldn't tear your eyes off of the instructor—but not because of his lesson. He was perfectly tone with the gorgeous face that all cheetahs seemed to possess as well as a lean muscles. He spoke gently but with confidence. At the end of the lesson you finally worked up the courage to strike up a conversation. Your instructor—Itsuki—gave you a warm smile. You?

#2: You and Itsuki had known each other for a while, ever since he had moved to England from Japan with his family. He was clever, funny and confident. Even though your paths separated after high school, you stayed in touch regardless. You even developed feelings for him. One evening you confessed and he reciprocated your feelings. You had been going steady for about a year, when he suddenly brought up the topic of traveling. You knew he had always wanted to travel, but you were perfectly happy at home. And it's not like you could just up and leave, you had responsibilities. One night you two ended up getting into an explosive fight over it. Itsuki screamed at you that he was either going with or without you and he didn't care which one you chose. You?

#3: Make it up!