Curious(0,2)

Name: Samantha(Sam) Higgins
Age: 17 years
Gender: female
Sexuality: Hetrosexual
Appearance:

Personality: Curious, Playful, Outgoing, Bold, Hard-headed, SassySpecies: tabby cat Job: works at a coffee shop Education: Currently in high school S/O: n\aChildren: n/aFun facts:-Her parents divorced when she was rather young and she went away wi...

Species: tabby cat
Job: works at a coffee shop
Education: Currently in high school
S/O: n\a
Children: n/a
Fun facts:
-Her parents divorced when she was rather young and she went away with her father
-She has a brother who is only a year older than her
-She is rather small for a tabby cat, standing at a whopping 5"3

Scenarios

#1: You were rather close with Sam, you two had grown up together and were in every single elementary class together and even had the same classes when you reached junior high. You two were the best of friends and were pretty much always joined at the hip until eight grade when she was forced to move away from high school. You two lost contact and you had almost entirely forgotten about her. Now you were at a coffee shop, humming as you reached the counter. Before you stood a very familiar looking tabby cat, when she looked up at you you realized it was Sam! She seemed to recognize you as well as she smiled from ear to ear. You?

#2: You were close friend's with Sam's brother, you two had grown up together and you practically had your own bedroom in their house. You spent nearly every weekend there, so of course you ran into Sam quite a few times. You two were also rather close, but you also slightly had a crush on her. However in eight grade she ended up moving away and you never saw her again. Until today. You were ordering coffee from a coffee shop with a few friends when the barista walked over and handed you your drinks. You looked up at her and you realized it was Sam! She seemed to recognize you as well. You?

#3: Make it up!