Emotionless(0,2)

Name: Noah Vaughn
Age: 18 years
Gender: male
Sexuality: pansexual
Appearance:

Personality: Emotionless, Cold-hearted, Unfriendly, Short-tempered, Blunt Species: Red panda Job: works at a boba shopEducation: Currently in high school S/O: n\aChildren:n\aFun facts:-His parents died when he was only ten years old and since then...

Species: Red panda
Job: works at a boba shop
Education: Currently in high school
S/O: n\a
Children:n\a
Fun facts:
-His parents died when he was only ten years old and since then hes been raised by his aunt
-He is expected to take over his family's candy business
-He is very rich but doesnt like to show it off

Scenarios

#1: You had known Noah for a while but you were never really friendly. You had maybe exchanged a 'hello' or a 'hi' before his parents died and he stopped talking to you entirely. It didnt break your heart but you did wish you could offer your condolences. Now you were walking inside a boba shop, your nose twitched as the sweet scents flooded your powerful nose. You looked up and saw Noah staring at you, seeming slightly surprised as he waved slightly. He looked like he had been crying and he was trembling ever so slightly. You?

#2: You had grown up with Noah, you two were thick as thieves and were practically joined at the hip. You were extremely close up until his parents died tragically and he was sent away to live with hid aunt. Nearly eight years had passed since you had last seen him. Now you were itching for boba, or at least something sweet. You walked to a boba shop near you when you recognized a voice, then a familiar scent touched your nose. You approached the front counter and saw it was Noah! But his face was no longer brightened with a smile, instead it was dull and devoid of any emotion. You?

#3: Make it up!