Materialistic(1,2)

Name: Allison Taylor
Age: 18 years
Gender: female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance:

Personality: Materialistic, Childish, Clever, Manipulative, Lovable Species: Australian Shepard Job: N/a Education: Currently a freshman in college S/O: n/aChildren: n/a Fun facts: -Her father is incredibly rich and pays for everything in her life...

Species: Australian Shepard
Job: N/a
Education: Currently a freshman in college
S/O: n/a
Children: n/a
Fun facts:
-Her father is incredibly rich and pays for everything in her life
-Although she seems to be a pain in the tail, she's surprisingly lovable and easy to get along with
-She loves spending money on her friends, happy to pay for literally everything

Scenarios

#1: You had grown up in a lower-middle income life style, your family never really struggled for cash but you weren't by any means rich or well-off. However, due to your smarts you managed to get a full ride scholarship at an incredibly private and ivy-league school. You had now been attending for a few months and you mostly kept to yourself. In general, you didn't like a majority of the student population due to their classism or snide comments. You especially had a strong dislike towards Allison. You had never interacted with the dog, but you hated her. She was probably just as stuck up and obnoxious as the rest of the students. However, one evening you were in the library when the mutt wandered in. She spotted you, smiled and walked over. She held out her hand and introduced herself. You?

#2: You had grown up in a well-off family, your mother was ceo and your father came from a very rich blood-line. You had gotten everything you had ever asked for, went to all the best schools. In general, you hated the rich assholes you grew up with. All except for your childhood best friend, Allison. She could be air-headed at times, but she was incredibly sweet. She followed you around like a lost puppy. You two even went to the same college together. Allison was pursuing acting while you were pursuing something more academic, meaning you two didn't see each other often anymore. One evening however, you were studying in the library when Allison walked in. She spotted you and came running over, her tail wagging eagerly. You?

#3: Make it up!