Ruthless(0,2)

Name: John Smith(The Doctor)
Age: 1000s of years old(or 35 years)
Gender: male
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance:

Personality: Stern, Ruthless, Kind, Forgiving, Loyal, BoldSpecies: Cat(Timelord)Job: Professor(Time traveler)Education: ???S/O: n\aChildren: n/aFun facts:(Fandom related scenario)-He recently lost a companion very dear to him -He seldom takes on c...

Species: Cat(Timelord)
Job: Professor(Time traveler)
Education: ???
S/O: n\a
Children: n/a
Fun facts:
(Fandom related scenario)
-He recently lost a companion very dear to him
-He seldom takes on companions or even attempts to save the world anymore
-Hes the shortest regeneration, standing at 5"7 (his past regenerations averaged at 6"+)
.
(Regular scenario)
-He has many PhDs and doctorates in several different subjects
-He primarily teaches scientific subjects
-He is strangely rich

Scenarios

(Fandom related scenario)
#1: You lived an average life, you had a job, a home and a schedule. You did your best to stick to said schedule. You also tried to avoid confrontation and just keep it on the down-low. Now you were walking home, down a darkened alleyway, when you heard something rustle behind you. Swallowing you looked over your shoulder and spotted a snowman staring at you, its coal eyes staring right into your soul. You shook your head and went back to walking when another snowman shot up in front of you. You took a step back and met the cold body of another snowman. You glanced around, they had surrounded you! Suddenly a hand grabbed yours and you looked over, a handsome cat stared at you, "Run!" He whispered as he tugged on your hand. You?

(Normal scenario)
#2: You were born incredibly smart, you had been reading above your grade level ever since you first picked up a book. You took classes above your grade level as well, took every single AP class you could and got a 5 on every single test. You got into college with a scholarship and graduated with honors, then you proceeded to seek a higher education. Now, you were walking into your biology class when you spotted a black and white cat, writing on the chalkboard. He looked over at you, cocking an eyebrow as he tilted his head. You?

#3: Make it up!