Easily Amused(0,2)

Name: Joan Brooker
Age: 1000s of years old(looks to be in her 20s)
Gender: female
Sexuality: pansexual
Appearance:

Personality: Quick-witted, Playful, Outgoing, easily amused, A bit air-headedSpecies: goatJob: n\aEducation: ??S/O: n/aChildren:n\aFun facts:-She died in the 1500s after being murdered and eaten by a carnivore-She is able to touch and be seen by p...

Species: goat
Job: n\a
Education: ??
S/O: n/a
Children:n\a
Fun facts:
-She died in the 1500s after being murdered and eaten by a carnivore
-She is able to touch and be seen by people but only if they are very spiritual and in tune with the spiritual world
-She haunts the area where her she was murdered

Scenarios

#1: You had just recently moved into a new house. It was rather cheap and the saleswoman seemed eager to get it off thr market for whatever price you wanted. You were rather excited as this is the first home you'd own by yourself! While you were unpacking there had been a few odd clacks and clinks but you thought nothing of it. Now it was late that evening and you were ready to head to bed when you felt hands on your side, you whipped around but nobody was there. When you looked back around you nearly screamed. Before you stood a brightly colored goat, her amber eyes blazing with curiosity, "You must be my new roommate!" She exclaimed eagerly. You?

#2: You had seen ghosts for most of your life, whether you were wandering down the street or you were in a coffee shop. You had learned to avoid eye contact with them to avoid them screeching their unholy song at you. Recently you had moved into a quiet home at the end of a quiet neighborhood. When you walked the street you hadnt seen many ghosts so you were glad for that. Now you were laying on the couch watching tv when you were suddenly aware you were being watched. You pricked your ears and looked around, spotting a goat sitting on the ground across from your couch. When you made eye contact she leapt to her feet and exclaimed, "You can see me?!" You?

#3: Make it up!