Short-tempered(CLOSED)

Name: Diego Fredrick
Age: 20 years
Gender: male
Sexuality: bisexual
Appearance:

Personality: Cold, Emotionless, Sarcastic, Short-tempered, Unfriendly Species: Doberman/cat mixJob: works in the back alley marketEducation: currently in collegeS/O: n\aChildren: n/aFun facts:-He works in the back alley market to pay hie bills for...

Species: Doberman/cat mix
Job: works in the back alley market
Education: currently in college
S/O: n\a
Children: n/a
Fun facts:
-He works in the back alley market to pay hie bills for college
-He primarily takes after his doberman fathers height, hes 6"7
-Hes very gentle and kind towards herbivores

Scenarios

#1: You were a herbivore, and a smaller weaker herbivore at that. While stags could use their horns to defend themselves, gazelles as well, or rhinos could use their massive size and giraffes could use their long neck. You didn't have any of the above, so you were treated like porcelain. Carnivores constantly walked on eggshells around you, they always kept their claws and teeth from view which was beginning to get annoying. Now you were walking down the back alley market, which was incredibly dangerous for herbivores to do. Suddenly a hand grabbed yours and you were slightly lifted off the ground. You faced your attacker and fearsome eyes met yours, "What are you doing here?!" Snarled a fluffy doberman, his tail lashing. You?

#2: You were in college, which your parents had paid for. Your parents had paid for most of the things in your life, seeing they were incredibly well off. Your friends were mostly the same, but they were rather annoying and arrogant due to their well-offness. But now you were sitting at a coffee shop when a long furred doberman entered the coffee shop, keeping his head low as he paid for his coffee and left. You had ended up catching his eye and your face flushed warm. Ignoring your friends, you stood up and walked after him, leaving the building and practically chasing him down. You tapped his back and the long furred doberman looked back at you, frowning as he cocked his eyebrow. You?

#3: Make it up!