Chapter 53: GMG (The Final Day)

(Photo above: Princess Hisui)

3rd Person's POV

Natsu's group return to their fellow members and reveal what happened at the castle. The group mull over their options, knowing that fighting against the kingdom would be a bad move on their part, but not trusting that Y/n will be released if they win. Just as Natsu goes marching towards the castle to get Y/n, Makarov stops him, claiming they need to act wisely considering their enemy this time.

Y/n's POV

"No, no, no, this can't be happening," I shouted. I kicked at the jail door, hoping it would open, but it was specially designed and so were the cuffs on my hand. I could only for someone to save me. Luckily, no one had gotten their hands on my Celestial key. Only I could summon it.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming my way. It was Princess Hisui.

"So, you are behind all of this," I said with gritted teeth.

"Take her," she ordered the guard behind her, ignoring me.

I was soon taken to a room that seemed more like a torture room, designed only for me.

"I've been waiting for this day for so long, I'm not gonna let some silly girl ruin my plans," she said.

"You know, I usually don't have keys lying around like normal celestial mages. I store it in the space using my Spatial magic," I said.

"I know that. But since you have a lot more magic types than a normal Spatial magic user, your Spatial magic has its weaknesses. It can be cancelled if you die," she said, making my eyes widen.

"And the second weakness, it can be cancelled when you are weak with less to none magic power," she said. I gasped in shock. How could she possibly know?

"I did my research," she smirked. She signalled the guards to put me in a seat.

"So, you're gonna kill me," I asked.

"We might still need you, so we're just gonna drain you from your magic power. You have a lot of magic power which will benefit the Eclipse plan. It might hurt, though," she said.

They put on some different restraints on my wrist and took off the anti-magic cuffs. I closed my eyes as it turned into a combination of green, white, blue, orange and yellow. My hair ends changed into the same colour.

I started chanting, "Ele—ahhhhh" I screamed in agony. The pain was unbearable. My magic was being drained from my body at a warp speed. My whole body was in pain like never before.

"Please, stop," I shouted as tears rolled down my cheeks. The pain had taken over my whole body. I had never been drained of my powers, so I never knew the pain one had to go through. Since they were in a hurry, they wanted the matter to be completed as quickly as possible, so the pain was way worse. My head was throbbing. My legs and arms felt as though they were not there anymore. It was as though my body was burning inside. I started sweating. I felt as though my consciousness was being taken from me. I could feel her escaping. I saw her, looking at me worried. My other-half could feel the same horror and pain I did. The difference was she enjoyed it since she was not the one hurting because of it. She feasted on my pain and agony.

"Please, it hurts," I managed to stay. For the first time, I saw her worry and fear for my life. She got up from her throne and walked towards me.

"They'll come. And when they do, I'll give you my power, I promise. Just stay strong, until then. Please, sis," she said and soon everything went dark. The pain was still there. But I was not.

Next day~

3rd Person's POV

The sixth day comes and Chapati announces the final event of the Games, the Grand Magic War Game. The teams are called out one by one, but when Fairy Tail steps out the crowd is shocked to see that Natsu or Y/n isn't with the group, rather Juvia and Gajeel have taken their place. Makarov reveals that this was part of his plan: one portion of their team will battle in the tournament normally while another team will try to rescue Y/n. As everyone's focus is on the Games, no one will have their eyes on the castle. He silently wishes the rescue team luck as Natsu, Wendy, Lucy, Mirajane and the Exceeds make their way to the castle.