Chapter 7 : The End of the War

Gajeel's POV

My back banged against the wall. If I wasn't a dragon slayer, I would be dead. My back was killing me. The princess came towards me, growling, for another shot. But this time, she stopped in her tracks and looked at her right side. Jose was standing there with horror in his face as he stared at the princess. "What did you do?" he said to me, slowing stepping backwards as Y/n took steps towards him. "What do you mean? Do you know anything?" I said, coughing blood. "You have woken the demon side of the princess. It has full power and completely inhuman. Run or you'll die" he said turning back to run but could not move an inch from where he stood. Y/n slowly walked towards him and kicked him to the other side of the room and starting beating the hell out of him. I wished she wouldn't be done with him cause after that, it would be my turn.

Till now, I had already started blaming myself for all the mess. I should not have touched her exceed. I could have easily beaten her up but this thing I can't. For the first time in my life, I was feeling this thing. My heart was beating rapidly. I was in fear. I was scared. I was scared of the dragon princess. She would kill me after she was done with Jose. I hope someone would help me. After she had thrown me on the wall, I could not even run.

Few minutes later~

The lifeless body of Jose lay beside me. He was totally defeated in a shot. Looking at him, if there was any hope I had a chance to survive now there were none. Y/n stared at the body and like as if she realized I was still left, she turned to me and started heading towards me slowly. "You will die but slow than him and more painful. How dare you touch someone so dear to me? You really have stepped on my bad side, you know" she said. "No, no please. Don't do anything. I am sorry. From next time, I will be more careful" I said, slowly trying to stand up. "Hahaha.. Do you really think there will be a next time? You are more stupid than I thought" she said, laughing maniacally. I was doomed.

Natsu's POV

The weather suddenly had changed. The fight was already over and we had won but we couldn't find Jose and iron dragon slayer. Grey clouds filled the sky and it seemed like a big storm was on its way. All of us had gathered and were looking at the changed surroundings. It had something to do with someone's magic but we didn't know whose. I then felt somebody missing. Lucy was here, Ice stripper was too, Porlyusica reported that Erza and Mini were teleported there maybe by Y/n-wait where is she? Then I realized it was Y/n. All of this is Y/n's doing. I told the others as the same realization hit them. We all split in various groups to find them.

Few minutes later~

We all gathered back asking each other if they found anything. No one had a clue where Y/n and those other two were. 'Really, where are you Y/n and what are you up to?' I thought.

Gajeel's POV

I was waiting for help. I heard running and all. Those Fairy Tail wizards were looking for someone but no one came in the room where we were at. It was just like the door disappeared or something. Y/n was just gazing at me maybe thinking about what she should do with me, wondering what the perfect and painful punishment for me would be.

Then she smiled, "Well, this is just the start but maybe enough for a perfect start. Prepare yourself. Lightning Dragon: Current Shock" she said as yellow light current waves filled her hand and her eyes turned yellow and she hit me with me. The strong current waves hit me as I screamed as loud as I could. I was electrocuted with I don't know how many but great volts of current. I got knocked out right there.

3rd person's POV

When Y/n knocked out Gajeel, she thought she killed him. She felt displeasure that the start was the end of him. Natsu and all the others heard Gajeel's loud scream. They heard it come from the building where they had checked but couldn't find anyone. Y/n then thought that it was for the best. It was painful like she hoped but not long enough. He just died in an instant. 'So weak', she thought. She recalled his scream which were music to her ears as she smiled. Then she opened her arms readying another powerful spell to end all of it. Black aura surrounded her. Strong gush of wind blew throughout the place. It grew darker. All the things surrounding her started flying all around her. Natsu and all the other fairy tail wizards noticed this and they had a strong gut feeling that they had to get as far away from the building as they could. They all ran in random direction to avoid the attack that they hoped was nearing and would be as violent as anyone could imagine. Y/n's hair started blowing as the wind started blowing even harder than before as Y/n cast her spell awakening a disaster, "Gravity dragon: Mass destruction". After she cast the spell, there was a wave of wind that blew straight for about kilometers with Y/n in the center of all of it. There was a violent earthquake and storm that destroyed the building shattering in million pieces. It broke down and fell on the shaking ground which was also breaking. The attack sent all the mages flying away. Everyone was hurt a little bit but luckily everyone survived the attack. They looked at the still-breaking-guild of the Phantoms and wondered if it really was Y/n's doing but she would never hurt them, she would think million times before casting such an attack then who is it. After several minutes, the attack stopped. They all looked for the dragon princess. Natsu stared closely at the sky and noticed a body flying down from the sky. He raced towards it to catch it. The more near he went the more he recognized the falling body and the body belonged to no one other than the strongest female mage of Fairy Tail, Y/n L/n. Natsu caught the body and hugged Y/n. She had gone back to her normal form and was not conscious at the moment. Everyone wondered what had happened to her. One of the Fairy Tail members called, "Here is a body. It is a dead body. It's of Jose. He must have died from a fight or the disaster just now". Everybody inspected the body. Later, Master Makarov also came to the site and announced, "We have won, my children. Let's go home". Then everybody left and partied the whole night to celebrate their winning. Natsu took Y/n to Porlyusica and watched her the whole night.

Few days later~

Another body was found at the site where Fairy Tail and Phantom Lord had fought. It was the body of the iron dragon slayer, Gajeel Redfox. And he was very much alive.