Chapter 58: Her Dad?

Y/n's POV

The dragons that had already entered were now our main threat. There were altogether seven dragons, which were more than enough to destroy Crocus and even the whole Fiore.

Everyone was fighting for their life. All the dragon slayers: Natsu, Gajeel, Laxus, Rogue, Sting, and even Cobra of the Oración Seis was fighting, except Wendy, who was with me.

I just realized that even though I managed to survive the coronation and everything that followed, I always had magic. I had never understood or experienced what it was like to have limited magic. The feeling and fear kept bothering me, and I couldn't think straight. I felt so weak.

I stood up and summoned a sword as I slashed all the rubbles coming my way. Now that all the dragon slayers were fighting each dragon, I could fight the future Rogue. But I had no magic. There was still an option; using my dark side's magic or what I called the Dark Dragon Empress Magic. But as the Future Lucy said, I could die as I could not control it. One, the magic is darker than I was normally used to, and two, I never use such a huge amount of magic. The odds were against me. There was a high chance I could die, I probably was gonna die.

Amidst my thoughts, I didn't realize Future Rogue had caught sight of me. He attacked me with a Shadow Dragon's Blade as it pierced through my abdomen. He lifted me to the sky as I coughed off some blood. MY eyes were widened. I had lowered my guard. Everyone had caught sight of me. He smirked as he took out his shadow blade from my abdomen as I fell on the ground.

"Y/n!" I heard people shout.

I was not weak. Not now, not ever. I pushed my sword to the ground as I used it to maintain my balance. As I safely fell on the ground, I coughed more blood. My body was aching. I had a hole in my abdomen. My legs fell on the ground as I could not stand up anymore. I was about to lose my consciousness when I suddenly felt my wound healing. My eyes widened as I turned back.

"Don't move," Wendy said with bangs on her eyes.

"W-Wendy?" I said in shock.

"I'll protect you, sis," she smiled.

"No, you don't," Future Rogue yelled, heading for us.

"Fire Dragon's Roar!" Natsu chanted, appearing in front of us. He was riding in a dragon made of flame. Atlas Flame, that was his name, as I recall.

"Natsu..." I called.

He looked at me as he grinned, "We'll always protect you, Y/n,"

Tears fell from my eyes as I looked in the ground, "Thanks,"

"You're healed, Y/n," Wendy said after a while. I stood up and faced Future Rogue. My magic had restored a bit.

Future Rogue smirked, looking at me.

"Time to get serious," he said as Natsu and I got in our fighting stance. His hair then changed so did his appearance.

He called it his White Shadow Dragon Mode as power surged through his body. My eyes widened. He was not only using his Shadow Dragon Slayer magic but also White Shadow Dragon Slaying.

"What?" I said.

"It's amazing, isn't it? To have more than one power to rely on. For you, you were born with it, but I didn't. So, I killed him and devoured his light," Rogue answered.

"Y-You killed your bestfriend? And you're smiling?" I said in horror.

"Why not? My past self has yet to do such a thing, but the power that comes won't make him regret a thing. This power only makes me want more. And the best way to get it was through you. All of this, it's only for you and your power, Y/n L/n," My eyes widened. He came towards me, and he grabbed my chin.

"The power you have, it's phenomenal. If having two dragon-slaying power is this incredible, imagine having power like yours. It must feel great right? Knowing you outstand everyone. Your power is the one thing that amazed me to such a level that I travelled through time to get it,"

"Is that all you came for? Or is there more?" I said confidently.

"Oh, there is. You see, I tried to get your dad to come to pay a visit here, but I couldn't manipulate him. He was too strong. I mean, he is your dad, plus The Dragon King. So, I'll become the Dragon Emperor after I kill you and then, I'll kill him, too," He smirked. My eyes widened. He knew, he knew who my father is.

"That's enough," Natsu said with bangs covering his eyes. Rogue turned to him, glaring.

"I almost forgot you were here, too," Future Rogue said, annoyed.

"Then, I'll give you something to remember me by," Natsu said in fury.

"I'll love to see you try," Future Rogue smirked. Meanwhile, I fell on my knees.

As their fight began, Future Rogue asked, "Are you trying to protect her or her dad?"

"Both," Natsu answered.

Future Rogue scoffed, "Even after he tried to kill you,"

"Shut up," I said as bangs covered my eyes. My voice could not be heard as there was so much going on with dragons roaring and things breaking.

"Stop with your lies," Natsu said.

Tears fell from my eyes, "Shut up," I said, but my voice could still not be heard.

"Are you acting or do you really not know?"

"Please, shut up," I said, my voice breaking.

"What do you mean?"

"Shut up," I said.

"Her dad is Acno—"

"I SAID, SHUT UP!" I shouted as a huge amount of magic energy enveloped me like a tornado.

In Y/n's mind~

She cupped my cheeks. "I promise to save you. We're one, aren't we?"

Tears fell from my eyes as I fell on my knees, "Of course we are,"

She leaned towards me as she wiped my tears. She seemed to feel bad for me as I was crying.

I sobbed, "He is going to tell Natsu, and it will all be over. Once they know Acnologia is my dad..."

"They won't, I swear," she said, looking at me. She then kissed me, making my eyes widen. I suddenly felt a great amount of magic power surge in me.

As I could still not get over it, she smiled, "Have fun, sis,"

"W-What?"

Back to reality~

Everything near me was destroyed. Everything went barren. Natsu, Future Rogue, Lucy, Wendy and everyone near me was tossed a few meters away. Bangs covered my eyes.

I looked up. They looked at me in shock. Everyone had their eyes on me. Natsu was practically trembling. There was a chill in the air; a terrifying chill.

"T-That power?" Natsu said.

Hey, it's been a long time. I have exams, so sorry for posting late. Hope you liked the chapter. I rewrote it many times and I think this version is the best. Please, vote and thank you so much for the 10.7K views <3